Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 9.

Chloe reluctantly woke up to the feeling of someone rapidly licking her cheek. “Mmm, what the hell?” She thought to herself and lazily opened her eyes.

She gasped and drew backwards when she saw a miniature ball off fur timidly looking her in the eyes. Chloe’s body pressed against someone else’s stiff and warm one and she looked around, puzzled.

She recognized the tattooed arm that pleasantly weighed on her waist, her attention was drawn when the little dog barked all of the sudden.

“Shhh,” Chloe put a finer to her lips, having no clue how to calm the little thing down. The dog barked once again and Brian shifted, snuggling into Chloe.

"Shhh….Pinkly baby.” Chloe recalled the name of the dog. “You’re gonna wake your daddy up.” Chloe whispered, while carefully peeling Brian’s hands off her.

She climbed out of bed and quickly pulled on her underwear. “What?!” Chloe whispered since Pinkly was watching her the entire time.

Chloe grabbed her clothes with one hand, her stilettos with the other, and left the room on the tips of her toes.

Pinkly ran past Chloe and into Brian’s kitchen.

Chloe rolled her eyes in frustration and hurried to the kitchen, where Pinkly roaring at the cupboard. “You want food baby?” Chloe asked sweetly and Pinkly barked in response.

“Ok Ok! Just be quiet!!!” Chloe pleaded.

After many struggles she managed to reach for the dog food. “Why couldn’t god give me a few more inches?” She thought to herself.

“There? Happy?” Chloe whispered after she filled Pinkly’s bowl with the food and the dog began eating it enthusiastically.

“Guess so…” Chloe mumbled, Pinkly was wiggling her small tail.

Chloe flopped onto the floor in the living room and began getting dressed. She was pulling on her stilettos when a familiar voice emerged from across the room.

“What are you doing?” Brian smirked and headed towards Chloe.

“Getting dressed.” Chloe answered and looked up, he was now standing right in front of her.

“I see…” Brian offered Chloe his hand and then pulled her up.

They could both hear Pinkly munching in the kitchen and Brian peeked into the kitchen.

“You fed my dog.” Brian smirked and put his hands on Chloe’s waist.

“Well yeah, I think she was hungry.” Chloe shrugged.

Brian placed his finger under Chloe’s chin and brought her face closer to his. He smiled one more time before sealing the gap between them with a soft kiss.

Their lips caressed one another for a few moments before they both pulled away. Chloe smacked her full lips together and took a step towards the door.

“Are you bailing on me?” Brian cocked an eyebrow.

“What? No…I have this...thingie…” Chloe lied. Her thinking wasn’t the best in the morning.

“Right...” Brian smirked skeptically and followed her to the door. “I’ll drive you” He groaned tiredly and stretched his arms, making Chloe’s body tingle at the sight of his muscles.

“I have my car, remember?” Chloe quickly rejected his offer.

“Oh yeah.” Brian ruffled his hair.

“Bye bye.” Chloe smiled and stroked his pecks, she then pecked his lips.

“Bye Chloe.” Brian said in the same manner and closed the door after Chloe walked out.

“Isn’t she a pretty girl?” Chloe faintly heard Brian speak to Pinkly.

“You are still the number one woman in my life Pinkly…” His voice faded and Chloe smiled to herself.

She hopped into her Jaguar and relaxed there for a few moments. Her overall sense of euphoria was replaced with slight panic.

Chloe grabbed her handbag and searched for her phone. She dialed Megan’s number and put her on loud speaker.

The dial tone was all Chloe heard while she pulled out of Brian’s driveway and into the road.

“Heyyyyyy!” Chloe finally heard Megan’s cheerful voice.

“Hey, are you up?” Chloe asked.

“Well of course!!! It’s noon already!” Megan laughed.

“It is?!??!” Chloe gasped and looked at the car’s digital watch, which clearly said 12:10.

“Yeah it is! What’s up with you?” Megan laughed. Chloe could hear her talk to some people in the background.

“I slept with Brian.” Chloe said quickly but Megan just kept talking to the other people.

“Megan!” Chloe called, annoyed.

“Huh? What’s that honey?” Megan mumbled guitily.

“I said I slept with Brian!!!!” Chloe repeated the news.

“You did?!?! Well he must’ve warren you out if you don’t even know what time it is!” Megan chuckled.

“Meg it’s not funny!!!” Chloe whined and stopped at the red light.

“What? Why? It’s great news! You kept rambling on how fuckable he was and all that…” Megan said casually.

“When can I see you?” Chloe asked and watched the road.

“Today? Ummm I gotta check my schedule…” Megan mumbled.

“I’m your best friend!!! You don’t make appointments for me! I’ll see you in that nice Sushi place in two hours.” Chloe stated and some driver honked his horn behind Chloe’s car.

“You’re driving?! You shouldn’t talk on the phone and drive Missy!” Megan gasped.

“Blah Blah.” Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Well at least make sure you don’t bump into a palm tree or something, we have those in California if you don’t know.” Megan teased.

“Bye Megan!” Chloe chuckled and heard Megan hang up.

Chloe unlocked the door to her house and walked inside. She tossed her tote on the couch and made her way across the large living room.

“You smell like a dude." Jade stated. Chloe didn’t realize she was there and jumped in surprise.

“Don’t sneak up on me like that!” Chloe said angrily and began climbing the stairs.

“Where were you? I was worried!!!” Chloe heard Jade call.

“Just cut me some slack, will you?!” She snapped and loudly shut her bedroom door.

Chloe undressed herself and stepped into her bathroom. She washed her face, brushed her teeth and jumped into the shower.

She was done showering 20 minutes later and soon began getting ready for her lunch with Megan.

Chloe quickly blow dried her hair, applied natural makeup and put on some clothes (See the pic on your right :D).

“Where are you going?” Jade asked, she was in her pajamas and had a bowl of cereal in her arms.

“Lunch with Megan.” Chloe said simply.

“Chloe we need to talk.” Jade said honestly.

“Later.” Chloe didn’t even look at her cousin and walked out of the house.

“Well thanks for being late!!!” Megan rolled her eyes when Chloe took a seat in front of her.

“Sorry, Jade was being annoying…” Chloe pouted.

“I already ordered for you.” Megan said when Chloe began looking for the menu.

“Aww you did?!” Chloe grinned.

“Yeah, tempura salmon with chives and asparagus.” Megan rolled her eyes.

“Aw Maggie you are the best!” Chloe said happily.

“Well? Aren’t you gonna tell me how your magical night went?” Megan asked curiously.

"First off, Brian called me, out of the blue, and said that he and I needed to talk. So I came over and well, we didn’t really talk.” Chloe laughed.

“Annnnd?” Megan asked excitedly.

“It was very good.” Chloe smiled cunningly.

“Well that’s not very descriptive! How was the equipment?” Megan asked and Chloe giggled.

“The equipment, was extremely satisfactory!” Chloe grinned and sank into her seat.

“So is Brian now more than ‘just fine’?” Megan quoted Chloe.

“Nope.” Chloe shrugged and began eating her sushi.

“Seriously? You shared an amazing night together and you still don’t think any differently of him?” Megan asked.

“Nope.” Chloe said simply. “Well he’s even hotter now, ok?”

“You’ll have to come up with something better than that to when he asks you out!” Megan claimed.

“Ask me out?! On a date?! Are you insane?” Chloe almost choked on a slice of avocado.

“What?! What’s wrong with a date?” Megan questioned, not really grasping Chloe’s point.

“I’m totally not ready for a date.” Chloe widened her eyes and ate some more fish.

“Ok so let’s see if I got this right. You are absolutely fine with having hot, steamy sex with him, but don’t want him to take you on a date!?” Megan asked, puzzled.

“Indeed.” Chloe nodded.

“Why?!”

“Because, Megan. I only want to have the chance to screw around with him whenever I want to. I don’t want to have the pressure of him suddenly asking me out. I don’t want him to take me anywhere.” Chloe said.

“But why?!” Megan asked desperately.

“Because he is completely unstable! He’s a musician! I don’t wanna get involved with that!” Chloe explained.

“It’s just a date Chloe!” Megan rolled her eyes.

“I don’t wanna develp any feeling for him, ok?”

“It’s only a date! No one’s talking about feelings!” Megan sighed and took a sip from her drink.

“Megan I know myself. I’m gonna get completely caught up in that and get hurt whenever he leaves.” Chloe said quietly.

“And having meaningless, casual sex is better?” Megan cocked an eyebrow.

“For now, it is.” Chloe said honestly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! Comments? *-*