Status: Sequel to "Unbelievable - Night Academy

Never Thought It Come To This

New Beginnings

"Silver..."
I groaned and rolled over, still tired from last night.
"Silver..."
I slowly opened my eyes to find Chain looking down at me. I couldn't help but smile. He was my best friend and boyfriend after all. What's not to love? I watched his dark wings fold over his shoulders and his eyes stare right into mine.
"Y-yeah?" I stammered, slowly sitting up.
"Time to get up." He stated, turning and stepping out of the room.
"B-but!" I yelled back, "Its Saturday!"
Chain poked his head back into my room and gave me a tiny smile, "Its the last Saturday of summer. You need to start getting use to getting up early for school."
I threw a pillow at him which he easily deflected. "C'mon, grumy." He said, walking back into the room and tearing the sheets away from around my body. I shivered from the cool morning air. He picked me up before dropping me onto the bed again with a THUD!
"Hey!" Link said, his head appearing the doorway. "No sex this early in the morning!"
I flushed red. Chain just growled at him. "Get lost, blood sucker. You know we're not like that."
Link chuckled before stepping completely into the room. "Liiiiiink," I whined teasingly, "Chain's being meeean."
"Awww, is he Silver?" he said, teasing me back.
I nodded and smiled. Chain shoot me an almost convincing look of anger. "Well...we can't have that! Let's tickle him!" Both Link and I jumped on top of Chain, shoving him down onto the bed and began to tickle him. Just for you newbies, Chain is a Shadow Demon which is NOT fallen Angel, but very closely linked to them. They have rather dark personalities and can be described as "Tall, Dark and Handsome". Chain is all of those things. But being Chain means he really isn't all that ticklish.
We tickled Chain until he finally burst out into laughter, making us all laugh. I loved Chain's laugh. I didn't see why he didn't laugh more often. After a few more moments, Link hopped off of Chain. I was about to when Chain said, "Your turn, Silver."
He rolled on top of me with Link jumping back into the dog pile. I yelped in surprise as they both tickled me. "G-guys! Stop it!" I laughed, trying to shove them off.
What can I say? I love them both so much.
~<3
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you there would be a sequel! And guys, no perv intended on this chapter :) Its innocent fun.
Sub?? Comment??
Good to see you guys again ^-^ <3