Status: Sequel to "Unbelievable - Night Academy

Never Thought It Come To This

Preperations

I blinked at the list I was holding in my hand. "I need a...a what?" I asked, looking up at Chain. He sighed and took the list out of my hands.
"Just...let Link and I do this," he said, sounding slightly irritated.
I slowly nodded.
Chain, Link and I were gathering school supplies at a local store. I had never heard of it or even seen it when I walked by. It was a store filled with fairy tale items all for the Night Academy. My head spun at the crazy list I had been given. It asked for the strangest books, potions and...animal limbs. Plus I saw some very...'interesting' looking people in there too. Two elegant elves brushed by me; I felt so small beside them. I could feel their gaze burn into my skin. They obviously didn't like the fact that a human was here. I quickly ducked behind Chain and Link, only feeling safe when they were around me.
"Which sleeping potion does she need?" Link asked, scanning the selves of tiny bottles.
"The red one," Chain replied, his voice dark as usual.
"U-um...g-guys," I stammered, "I...I don't think I should be in here."
Link waved a hand at me as he reached up to grab a red bottle with the word "Sleeping" on it. "Crap...I can't reach it," he growled.
Chain shoved him aside, "Here. Let the Shadow Demon get it." He flapped his wings once and grabbed the bottle.
Link gave him a disgusted look before putting it in the basket they were carrying. Every time someone walked by us, they all gave me death glares. I instinctively grabbed Chain's hand. "Hm?" he glanced up at me and noticed a group of witches giving me the eye treatment. Chain gently pushed me behind him, "Piss off," he hissed. I could have sworn I saw darkness rise off of his body.
The witches slowly shrunk away, pointing their wands at the three of us. "Th-thanks..." I said, forcing a smile.
"Link?" I asked, turning to face him.
"Hmm?" he was still trying to grab another potion of some sort when he turned to look at me.
"What...exactly are these?"
He smiled, "These are potions. You're going to use them when you're in science class."
Science class? Wasn't it science class that told me that fairy tales didn't exist in the first place? How in the world was I going to use potions in science class?! I felt a bit overwhelmed. Chain must've noticed since he kissed my cheek and whispered, "Don't worry about it."
I shakily nodded and sat down on an empty, black tub. "Ew. What's a human doing here?" said a voice behind me. I craned my head around to nearly be blinded by light. What stood before me was a beautiful girl with long golden hair and milky colored skin. I felt my cheeks get hot. I felt so...so plain beside her. She had two butterfly wings on her back that fluttered gently. She was wearing a tiny jean skirt and holster top. I glanced down at my torn jean mid-thigh length shorts, T-shirt with a jelly and a fish on it, and high top green converse. I couldn't help but feel self-conscious around her.
Chain and Link turned to face her. Chain growled, "Back off, bitch."
The beauty rolled her eyes and hissed, "Bite me, man whore. The name's Garnet."
"I know what your name is, slut," Chain growled, putting a hand on my shoulder. I could tell they did NOT like each other.
"What was yours again? Cuff-link or something?"
"Chain," Chain seethed.
"Oh...that's right," she said, pursing her lips at him and putting her weight on one hip. "But I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to this human." she looked down at me. I felt so tiny and useless under her gaze, "What are you doing here?"
"I-I'm getting sc-school supplies," I stammered, being truthful.
"Um...why? Are you dumb or something? This is for fairy tale creatures ONLY." she stated, crossing her arms.
"My dear Garnet," Link said, stepping forward and kissing her hand, "This human is joining the Night School."
Garnet seemed to softly slightly. "Hmph. Why? We don't need a human bitching on us."
"She knows a lot about the fairy tales. Therefore, the school has transferred her to our class."
"Well...this school year just got worse." she sighed, running fingers through her shinning golden hair. "Whatever." she said, turning and walking away.
"What a total bitch," Chain said, not bothering to whisper it.
I looked down, completely terrified. I was going to be in the same class as her?
This was not good.
~</3
♠ ♠ ♠
~UNEDITED~

Sorry for not writing in SUCH a long time.
Busy, busy, busy xD
I miss you all though!
GOSH! Garnet is so mean >:(
Just kind wanna...I dunno! Do something bad!
I'm glad Chain isn't putting up with her crap though xD
Anyways,
Comment? <3 Sub? <3
I love youuu<333