Status: Sequel to "Unbelievable - Night Academy

Never Thought It Come To This

Defenseless

The fear had been building inside of me like a wave building in the ocean. It was around eight o'clock at night when school was about to start. I could feel the fear wave slowly reaching its limit before it crashed. "I can't do this," I whispered.
Chain looked at me with a reassuring smile. "Chill, Silver. You'll be fine." he pecked me on the head before taking my hand and leading me into the school.
My shoulders ached from the already too-heavy backpack I was wearing. As we stepped through the front doors, I was surrounded by all sorts of creatures: Fairies, Elves, Werewolves, and Vampires. My heart thudded against my ribs, threatening to burst out.
I felt their eyes rake up and down my body. The whisper began. I was dead in the water.
I accidentally dumped shoulders with a pale looking teen. He gave me an evil eye before sulking back toward the darkness. "Wait here," Link instructed, offering me a warm smile, "Chain and I will go ahead and sign you in."
"O-okay," I stammered, fumbling with the bottom of my shirt. I glanced out the window to see the moon shining brightly. A few teens were standing beneath it, letting out soft grunts.
"Who are you?" came a quiet voice from behind. I turned to see a tall, handsome (of course) vampire staring down at me.
"I-I'm...new," I stammered, trying to avoid his eyes.
"You smell like human blood." he inhaled, a look of longing in his eyes, "I haven't had human blood from the source in months."
Each word slid out of his mouth in a hypnotic tone, slowly pulling me in. I took a step back. “I…don’t want any trouble,” I slurred.
“It won’t hurt—I promise.” He said, leaning in. “Look into my eyes…you can trust me.”
My gaze slowly met his own. “I know…,” I found myself saying, “Its happened before,”
“I can tell you liked it,” said another pale vampire. She stood beside the first, licking her lips. “This is probably the best first day of school I’ve ever—,”
“Off. Now.” Chain interrupted, grabbing my arm and pulling me away. Link wrapped his arms protectively around my shoulders.
“Looks like you’ll need to take some self-defense classes,” he chuckled.
“She’s not your dinner, blood sucker.” Chain hissed, his inner darkness flooding out.
“C’mon, Crow,” the vampires growled, “We’ll get some later.”
Crow inhaled before disappearing into a crowd of pale tempters. Chain gave me a slightly annoyed look. “You’ve got to resist them.”
“I’m sorry, I’m was trying my best to—,”
“Well your best isn’t enough!” he yelled, his eyes turning a deep crimson color. “Your easy prey. Learn to defend yourself.”
“I-I’m sorry…,” I whispered.
“Aww don’t be so hard on her,” coed another pale demon, hugging Chain around the waist and resting her lips on his neck.
Chain froze, a look of fear in his eyes.
~</3
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmigosh! Its been forever since I've written o.o I am so sorry everyone D8
But I'm back >8D
Now, now Chain. Don't yell at Silver. You try and defend yourself...which looks like the case right now o3o
Who is this freaky girl?! D: Why is she messing with Chain? She better lay off >.>'
Sub? Comment? I love you all ^-^ <3