Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Prolouge

I stared up at the sky in silence. Slowly, the sky turned a darker blue and I tried to smile, but the smile would’t show.

In this town, Elizabeth, if your the ruiner of an “ideal” family, your family ignores you and let’s you suffer as you die.

I’m the ruiner in this family. That’s why I’m destined to die or marry a filthy rich guy. One good thing that comes out of the ruiner of the family is that if it gets married, you receive a large sum of money.

“Scarlet Marie Jones!” Mother shouts from the balcony and I slowly get up, brushing off the invisible dirt on my jeans.

“Why are you such a disgrace? Why can’t you be like Sandra, your opposite, and amazing sister.” Mother glares at me and I stare at her blankly. I’m used to these insults or “words of wisdom.”

“Mother, Stop yelling at her. It’s no use. She’ll just stare at you blankly. She’s a disgrace and we all know it.” Sandra says snottily from the patio.

I look at her blankly and slowly walk up the steps leading into the house. As I walk up the steps I hear them yelling at me, both saying hatred filled sentences.

I lock my self in my room and slide down on the floor. If only I had a way to escape. If only Elizabeth wasn’t so dam sexist and would let a girl get a job without trouble. Yes, It’s sexist. The ruler, King Mercy, was a very sexist man and decided every girl would marry at the age of 18 or 19 to an older man.

I sighed. I’m turning 18 in two weeks.

In only two weeks my parents will find a man I will marry and serve for the rest of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's new :D
I have now idea why I posted this, but what ever.
I hope you like it :D