Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Feeling.

I stared at the bright yellow ball of light as I laid in the warm bed. It was only 6:56 in the morning, but the sun was already up in the air and glowing as bright as ever.

I heard Ace moving around, grabbing things, putting them down, fixing his hair, putting some cologne on. After last night, I knew he felt something. I just didn’t know what he felt.

Maybe he was scared to fall in love. Maybe he wanted to fall in love, but he couldn’t for a strange reason. Maybe he just needed time.... GOSH! I’m acting like he’s the girl in this relationship. The girl who always needs time to get used to it!

I’m all for a nice, sweet, romantic relationship but no, he has to be cautious. What is his story? And why the hell and I worrying to much about it?

I’ve only known him for a few weeks, just...ugh!

“Scarlet.” Ace shook me slightly, thinking I was fast asleep. He was so wrong.

“I’m awake.” I shot up from the bed and faced him standing up.

He looked surprised and I grinned. “Since when?”

“Since like..5:30...” I trailed off and he rolled his eyes.

“How much sleep did you get?”

I shrugged and skipped towards the door, it was early in the morning, but I could smell Carla’s cooking flying through the air.

I opened the door and stepped out into the hall, thinking he wasn’t following me, I closed the door, hard.

A loud ‘Ow!’ came from behind the door and I bit my lip as I turned around. The door opened and there Ace stood, his face as red as a tomato. Not because he was blushing! But because he just got hit in the face...with a door.

“Oh gosh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know you were following me and I -I thought you were still getting ready!” I apologized as I inspected him quickly, looking for any bleeding spots.

“Gosh Scarlet! It’s fine. It hurts, but not a lot.” He held my hands in his and I bit my lip, nodding.

A comfortable, yet slightly awkward silence dawned on us as we stared at each other. What made it even more awkward was the fact that he was holding onto my hand, very tightly might I add, and I even thought he didn’t want to let go.

He cleared his throat slightly, as if wanting to say something. I stared up at him expectantly and he stared down at me in a way that made me tingle inside.

I breathed in slightly and he bent down to my height, my hands and his placed on his heart. Through the cotton of his shirt, I could feel his hurt thumping.

It wasn’t a steady beat. No, it was far from that. It was wild and racing. I closed my eyes and felt the wild beating through the shirt. He inhaled and I exhaled. It was a perfect synchronization. He exhaled, I inhaled.

One second after another I could feel his beating increase. I formed my hands into fists in his large hands and the movement caused his heart to race even more, if that was possible.

“See Scarlet? This is how you make me feel. Every time you move, every time you look at me my heart races. I don’t know what this feeling is, I don;t even know if it has a name. I just know that I like it, a lot.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I last updated on September 14, 2011. I really hate to keep you guys waiting, but I have so many other stories! Procrastination is huge pain in the butt and I just...I just want to apologize. It's been so long..about 2 months and I suck so hard.

Thank you for sticking to this story.