Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Sprain

I stared up at him in horror as Carla glared at him.

“Ace, apologize to Scarlet.” She said through gritted teeth. Instead of waiting for his “apology” I ran towards the nearest door.

Once I reached my destination, I locked the door and slid down to the floor.

A child I'm stuck with for the next two years. I put my head between my knees and breathed deeply.

“Scarlet? Sweetie open the door.” Carla’s voice rang through the door and I ignored her.

I heard her sigh and walk away.

I'm sorry Carla,I just need to be alone. I think sadly.

I sighed and got up from my sitting position. Looking around, I notice it was a library. A big one at that.

I walked around the place for a bit and decided on a random book.

The Book Thief. I smiled and sat down on one of the many chairs that were set out.

After reading about 150 pages, I folded the top corner of the paper and closed the book. I looked at my phones time and gasped. 10:30.

Damn, I’ve been reading for this long!

Ace must be asleep right now. I smiled.

I slowly opened the door and glanced down the dark hallway. Once I knew it was safe to come out, I walked out the Library and closed the door.

I walked in the direction of my room, and tripped over something..or someone.

“Shit!” I heard him curse and move. I groaned in pain and held my wrist. Never, ever use your wrist to catch your fall, it hurts like a bitch.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered through my tears.

“Fuck! Are you okay?” Ace sounded frantic and scared.

The lights turned on and Carla came running towards us.

“Scarlet. What happened? Whats wrong with your wrist?” She asked, worried.

“I-I think I sprained it.” I whispered.

“Oh God!” Ace shouted and ran somewhere.

“Where is he going?” I whispered but it was answered when he came running back to us.

“Here Ace. Give me the kit and hold her so she doesn’t fall on her head.” Carla ordered as Ace sat down.

Nodding, Ace gently took my whole body and pressed it,softly, against his.

“It’s gonna be okay.” He whispered as I cried out in pain.

“Okay, Scarlet. Can you move your fingers?” Carla asked professionally.

I moved my fingers slightly and I heard Ace sigh in relief.

“It’s gonna be okay. It’s only a sprain. It’ll be fine in two weeks.” She smiled and wrapped my wrist in the bandage.

“Ace. Carefully, pick her up.” Carla ordered and Ace picked me up slowly.

In the end, Ace was holding me in his arms, bridal style.

I put my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

“No, Scarlet. Don’t fall asleep yet, you hit your head on the floor when your wrist buckled and it might cause you a lot of pain when you fall asleep. Just wait a few minutes and then go to sleep.”

I nodded slowly and realized how much my head was pounding.

Ace slowly walked down the hall way and into our room. Carla followed us quietly and waited until I was laying down on the bed.

She checked my temperature and sighed. “She’s heating up Ace.”

Ace nodded and walked out the room. He came back with about 3 different types of medicines.

“Give her these every few hours. Like give her this one at 5:30 a.m. This one at 12:30 p.m. and this one at 9:30 p.m.” She explained and Ace wrote down everything in his phone.

“Don’t forget Ace.” She muttered as she walked out the room.

“Okay Scarlet, It’s okay to go to sleep now.” He whispered and I nodded.

“I’m so sorry.” I heard him whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS is the nicer side of Ace ;D
Okay. I have many chapters written, but I am having this problem.
When the hell do they kiss!?
Like it's making me so angry!
I have no idea what to do :/