Status: I'm focusing on this one for now :D

Disgrace

Off

I woke up in the morning, and groaned. My wrist was still in pain and I had no idea how to take a shower.

“Carla!” I shouted and Carla scurried in.

“How do I take a shower?” I grumbled and she smiled softly.

“I have to change your bandage so, just do everything you need to do with one hand. Don’t worry about it getting wet.” She smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

She walked out and I smiled. First person ever to do that.

I did my morning routine and changed into a tank top, and pajama shorts.

I walked down to the kitchen to see Carla putting food on a plate.

“Where’s Ace?” I wondered aloud and Carla smiled.

“He’s at work. He’ll be home around 4.”

“I thought 6:30.” I asked,confused.

“Yeah, But he needs to spend more time with you.” She said happily and I smiled.

“Hey Carla?”

“Hm?”

“When do I get to visit my family?” I really wanted to give Sandra and my Mom a piece of my mind.

“If you want to give your parents a piece of your mind, you have to bond with Ace. When they see you have bonded, your sister will feel jealous. First, is because your married to a rich guy. Second, he’s handsome. Third, You guys are in love. Then she’ll feel jealous of you.” Carla said evilly and I smiled at the thought.

Sandra being jealous of me.

“What will I do when I get out of here?”

“Well, You’ll find a job or whatever you want to do.” She shrugged.

“Or, I can find the right guy.” I smiled.

“Really? Who is the right guy?” A voice came from the doorway and my eyes snapped to the door. Ace.
He smirked at me. “Who is he?”

“Any one but you.” I snapped and turned back to my food.

I heard him chuckle and Carla shook her head.

“Ace. What’s wrong are you sick?” She said, worried.

“No. There were a few technical problems in the office, so we called work off.” He shrugged his vest/coat off.

“I know what you two can do!” Carla said happily and I shook my head silently.

Ace glared at her.

“Go on a date.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The title for this chapter sucks :D
This ones boring, but hey I'm a lazy girl!
The next one will be better, I promise <3