i 'm not moving to indonesia and i'm not cinderella

Chapter 2 (blaze)

I woke up on the sofa in the living room. My mom sweeping the floor with what she calls a broom. The broom has bristles tied to a stick it hardly is considered a broom. And plus all it did was transfer the dust from the floor to the air causing me to cough.
She said “did you have a good sleep?”
I replied “yeah.”
I was wondering if last night had really had really happened. Or was it a dream?i remember talking to a girl last night. I think her name was Adrian. We talked for two hours. She looked like an angel. She had light brown hair,cocoa brown eyes and she had an amazing personality. So this is pretty much why I think it a dream. But it wasn't a dream because my mom was talking about how sweet she was. She said we should get along fine but I wasn't really listening because the rest of it sounded unimportant to me. I ran up the stairs and got ready for school and headed out. I arrived about 10 minutes early. My bro's hangin' out by the entrance. I walkover to them and say hey like usual but their minds are somewhere else. I glance back at the parking lot to see what their looking at. Adrian,of course who wouldn't notice her. The only girl who actually looked stunning at our school. It's not like the other girls where hideous. They just weren't as hot as Adrian.
Brandon said “ dang she's hot.”i hit him on the back of his head. Brandon had brown hair,light brown eyes and feels it's necessary to say everything on his mind. And what other people are thinking at the time. Don't forget my best friend since 3rd grade.
Rick stated “well it doesn't matter a girl like that would never talk to you,let alone look at you.”rick another one of my best friends. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Always surrounded by girls when where not around. And throws amazing parties every weekend.
I said “well you both can cross her off the list than because I'm going to ask her out.”
they said in union “yeah right.”
Brandon continued “you're gonna ask her out. Dude stop joking around. A girl like that wants a real man.”
I stated “just because your in high school doesn't make you a man.”
I stated “just because your in high school doesn't make you a man.”
me,rick,and Gavin laughed. Brandon started pouting. I thought what man pouts. Then I looked at Gavin leaning against the fence trying to look cool all of a sudden. Adrian had walked over.
She asked where the main office was. But before I could open my mouth Brandon had already told her. Therefore ruining my chance to talk to her. She said thanks to Gavin and told me she would see me later. I waved back. Brandon looked at me with a angry look.
Brandon asked “what does she mean see you later ?how did you meet her?when did you meet her?”
I answered “i met her yesterday. She's my next door neighbor now. My mom sent her over and now we're friends.”
rick said “you're so lucky.”
I stated “i know.”
he said “bye,i got to get to class before Mr. Herkle sees I'm late,can't afford another detention.”the day passed into noon and lunch finally came. Brandon,me,and rick are in line talking.
Brandon said “have you asked her out yet?”
I replied “not yet,I'm working on it,i just met her I don't want to seem to forward.”
rick said “want some advice?”
I replied “no not really.”
rick continued ignoring me “you don't ask her out you tell her your going out.”
I replied “well I don't want to feel like I'm forcing her to do anything.”
rick stated “don't start getting' all soft on me now.”
we walked to our usual lunch table in the center of the cafeteria. Gavin started eating his pizza. The cafeteria slowly becoming calm. And then Adrian came and sat down next to me.
Gavin shouted “what do you think your doing?”
Adrian said “sitting,why?”with a little attitude.
Brandon said “Gavin calm down.”
Gavin shouted “shut the fuck up.”
Adrian yelled “don't tell him to shut up.”
rick said “don't upset him.”
the principal walked in and called us all down to the office. All I could think about was how much trouble we where all in. And who's side would I take. Adrian was right it was just a seat. But if I don't pick Gavin side he'll kill me and probably kick me out of the group.
So we arrive in the principals office and Mr. Wicker says “why are we fighting.”
Gavin said “because she isn't sticking to the status quo. And it could really upset the balance of things.”
Adrian said “me sitting at a table is not gonna change things.”
Mr. Wicker stated “Gavin how would this change things at this this school.”
Gavin answered “well it starts with the girl sitting at are table full of guys. And then it works it's way up to geeks sitting with jocks and and the shy people sitting with emo's. It's just not right.
Mr. Wicker said “and that's caused by this girl. Gavin I can't take your side on this students have the right to sit where ever they want. Case closed.”
the bell rang and the principal dismissed everyone but Adrian. So I walked to my locker and got my science books out and shoved the rest in. Then continued to class. I took my seat in the back of the room. The desk had been switched out. Now the desk where meant for two people. Had black granite tops. And a sink that had nothing hooked up to it yet. On the desk there where five test tubes,a beaker with a purple liquid,a pH scale,and a dropper. I thought to myself yeah another project that we have to do with a partner that I won't have. Then Adrian walked in.
Mrs. Johnson said “you're late.”
Adrian said in lemon juice a sympathetic voice “sorry I'm new and don't really now where I'm going yet but I promise I won't be late again.”
Mrs. Johnson said “well then you can take a seat where ever you like.”
I should have saw that coming
♠ ♠ ♠
tell your friends about it please