i 'm not moving to indonesia and i'm not cinderella

chapter 3 (adrian)

I took a seat next to blaze once again. Why is there always an available seat next to him. Does he choose to be alone all the time. Or do people avoid him because there afraid of him and his friends. Maybe I should make a new friends next period and find out. I mean somebody has to know something.
Mrs. Johnson said “okay today we are going to do the acid or base project. On your desk there are five test tubes that are labeled. You will follow the directions on the handout. And answer all the questions. Everybody got good.”I looked at blaze to see him confused.
He said “did you understand any of that because I really can't afford another F-.
I replied “no worries I promise we'll get an A.”
Mrs. Johnson interrupted “oh and you should be finished by the end of class.”
I said “let's get started then.”
he said “can you just do it for me?”
I said “only if you come over later so I can show you how to do it.”
he said “alright ,just do the project please.”
I started on the project. I filled the dropper with red cabbage juice. I carefully put three drops of cabbage juice in each one. There where five.1st filled with vinegar.2nd lemon juice.3rd water.4th baking soda. Last sodium hydroxide. The liquids started changing colors. I quickly take the hand outs and quickly right the answers on them. Done. I give blaze a smile and hand him back his paper.
I said “Mrs. Johnson.”
blaze whispered “what are you doing?”
I continued “where done.”she walked over in her heels.
She stated “ there is no possible way that you could be finished already.”
she looked at it. She seemed to be checking the work. But she stilled looked angry.
She said “i stand corrected,A+.”she then walked off telling the rest of her students to finish their work.
Blaze asked “what should we do know.”
“i don't know at my old school we talked.”
blaze said “we're doing that know.”
I said “can I ask you something.”
he said “sure.”
I asked “why do you hang out with them?you know Brandon,Gavin and Rick.”
he replied “oh… uh,it's complicated.”
I said understandingly “oh I get it.”
he asked “why do you ask ?”
“well,you don't seem like the type of guy who would be following Gavin around like a little dog.”
he said “what?”
I stated “oh,I'm sorry,that last part was suppose to stay as a thought in my head.”
he said “it's okay.”
I replied “no it's not.”
blaze said “no seriously it's okay don't be so hard on yourself.”
I pointed out “you see.”
“see what?”
I said confidently “your friends don't have that,feelings. You actually care about others. But on the outside you just look like one of them. But your not that person. I know your not.
He said “i don't understand.”
the bang rang loudly. I started to pack up my stuff. And put my creative writing notebook on my clip board,and threw my book bag on. Thinking little of what to say next to him in a way he can understand.
Instead I said “just think about it. And come talk to me when you understand.”
I then walked out of the class at a steady pace. I feel so bad for just leaving him there like that. But it's for his own good. I continued to class. When I finally arrived to class the teacher gave me the new desk up front. I looked up at the board to read : write a journal about love.
I ask the teacher,Ms. Walker “could you be a little more specific about the topic?”
she explained “you can write about a boyfriend,girlfriend,a break up,or about liking someone who doesn't like you back. Anything to do with love. Maybe you can write about the persons personality.”
I looked down and headed the paper.

Adrian S Matthew

love (journal)

when it comes to love I feel like a clock when it hits one. The one you love is so far but yet so close. Sometimes I feel like a love song. They have a beginning and end. Sometime love is confusing. Sometimes love is sad. Diving into my memories how sweet he is when I look back. Then the memories turn cold as I slowly look away. And slowly I whisper to myself his nice graceful name.

So I finish and turn it in to my teacher. Another girl finishes and decides we're gonna talk the rest of the class. She has long long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She's wearing classes and a cold love band t-shirt. And a nice pair of Charlotte rouse jeans.
“your pretty brave Adrian,hi I'm Ilana.”
she reaches her hand out to me. I look at her and smile. And then shake her hand.
“Thanks but I'm not brave” I say.
She responds “but you are,you stood up to Gavin. No one has ever challenged Gavin ever. This is gonna make the front page of the school news paper!”
I said “you heard that little argument. I didn't know anyone else was listening.”
she said “a good reporter is always on the job.”
I said “ah.”
she asked “so what's up with you and zane?”
“who?”
“oh sorry,when you talked to him he probably called himself blaze.”
“oh blaze,um nothings we're just friends.”
“uh,huh…yeah right just friends. Seriously we're is the real stuff. The dirt..”
“seriously we're just friends.”
she said with disappointment “oh,just another naive girl.”she turned around quickly her blonde hair hitting me in the face. I grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face me again.
“what do you mean ?”
she said “well it's like a pattern with him he dates a girl and most of the time it's just to you know see her. It's not like he likes them. Don't feel bad.”
I said “that doesn't make any since.”
she said “that's Zane for ya.”
the final bell rang,and just in time. If she would have time to say anything else I probably would have exploded with anger. I mean why do guys do that date a girl just to date her. Once again I grabbed my stuff and left. Thank god that was the last class. I walked towards the parking lot to run into Zane and also to get home.
Zane said “hey.”i kept walking.
He asked “what did I do?”as he ran to catch up.
I replied “i don't want to be another girl you date just to date..and it seems that's all you do.”
he said “i can change.”
I said “when I see it I'll believe it.”
Then there was a silence. But I continued walking. I'm just happy it's quite enough to think. I walked into the trees on the right. There was something weird about it. I mean not like extremely weird. Just enough to get my attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND PLZ ADD ME AS A FRIEND