Summer of Changes

5) Uneasy

I woke up and all I heard was beeping and crying.
My eyelids felt as if they weighed a million pounds as I tried to open them, finally they opened. I looked around and realized I was in the cruise infirmary. I looked to my right and saw Kyle.
“W-what happened” I said, but it only came out as a whisper.
“Jade, you’re alive!” Kyle rushed to my side and went to kiss me, but I put my hand on his chest and he looked at me confused.
“You left me, all alone, at lunch and left with no explanation. You expect me to just take you back into my arms after that, not going to happen.” I said, “First, you are going to tell me what I’m doing in the infirmary and then you are going to tell me why you left.” I said
“You’re in the infirmary because while you were running, your blood sugar dropped and your heart almost stopped working. You’ve been diagnosed with anemia and a minor concussion.” Kyle Stated, sounding pained. “I left you today, because I can’t control myself anymore. I need you, Jade.”
“And you have me, I’m your girlfriend” I said, confused
“No, I need you.”
Before I could answer, Kyle had his lips on mine, kissing me roughly. I wasn’t comfortable with this. I tried to push him away, but he just moved down to my neck.
“Kyle, stop! Now, please” I squealed
“I need you like that” he said “I haven’t done that in over a year because there was nobody who was special enough for me to do it with.”
I was shocked, all I said was.
“You cannot do that to me now, if I am that special to you, you will wait until I am ready. If you can’t wait until then, then were over” I said, not wanting to break up but also not wanting to loose ‘it’ right now.

He didn’t answer and I slowly got up and walked out of the infirmary, crying.