Status: Active :D

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

Smile For Him

“What now?” Andy looked positively shocked, but I just shrugged and smiled, hoping he get some encouragement out of it.

“Yeah, I don’t see why not.” I smiled at him, only earning a groan, and a look that usually I get from kids who want candy when they aren’t allowed.

“Do I really have to do it?” Andy looked either haunted, or terrified. I wasn’t sure whether pushing him would be the brightest thing to do, but he needed to get out of whatever comfort zone he’d gotten himself into.

“You know it Biersack.” I’ll admit, I was border-line depressed that Andy was so hooked up on this girl, but I also know what that’s like, and I don’t want to see Andy suffer anymore. So this is the best thing to do. Right?

“Ugh. But she’s probably shooting right now.” Hope flashed into his eyes. What’s with him? I thought he loved this chick.

“Then leave a message.” I said, pulling my phone out, and holding it out for him.

“Gah! Shiloh you’re killing me!” Andy groaned, rubbing his hands over his face. Why is he so against this? A second ago he said he loved her, what the hell?

“I’m not killing you, now call her up.” I shoved my phone into his face, throwing him another fake smile. It always ends this way. I fall, they don’t, they admit falling elsewhere, and I help sort it. Story of my life, I just thought this time might be different.

“Fine, let’s see if I remember her number.” Please, he knows it. He didn’t obsess about her otherwise.

“I’m sure if you try hard enough you can remember.” Grimacing was the best I could do when Andy looked over at me again.

I wish, that just this once, I could get the guy, and not be torn apart, watching him reconcile with some slag, and be broken over and over. This one, I thought I would actually win, especially after the little, fleeting moments we keep having. But I guess, I never learn.

“Okay.” Andy dialled the number, and held the phone to his ear, biting his lip the whole time.

“H-hello Scout.” I closed eyes, wishing all the pain away.

Andy nodded at something, but quickly looked baffled by his own actions, making me smirk a little.

“Yeah. Its, uh me.” He seemed so nervous, running his hands through his hair, and shaking. This chick really messed him up. Maybe this wasn’t such a great idea after all.

“Tour’s good and I’m doing okay. How are you?” And I feel like a gooseberry. Yippee for me. Smile Shiloh, smile! Don’t let him know!

“I wanted to call because, uh, I wanted to make an amends with you.” Well at least I can say I get brownie points for amending whatever you want to call this.

“Yeah, uh, I wanted to say I’m sorry for the way I acted that night and that I wanted to know if we could at least still be friends?” I patted Andy the back, trying to say goodbye, but the look in his eyes, made me change my mind, so instead I just smiled. Praying for this to be over.

Andy’s eyes filled with water, giving them a glassy, haunted feel. I made me a bit of a hard bitch, but even I want to hug him right now.

“It’s okay Scout. That’s all the past, the past is the past.” I watched as Andy’s tears spilt over his eyelids, and down his pale cheeks. At least it was happy tears, I think.

She must have said something, because Andy chuckled and wiped away his tears, just as my heart fell apart. He really does love her, and by the looks of it, she’s taking him back, in a way.

“Don’t worry about it Scout. The only thing I want to know now is if you still want to be friends? I miss your company.” Gee thanks, what am I? Scotch missed?

A huge grin quickly brightened Andy’s face, as he turned to look at me. I forced myself to smile and look happy for him, even though, I was practically dying inside.

“Thank you Scout.” Andy whispered, still beaming. I’d never seen him smile like this. She really made him happy.

“Okay. Well I’ll talk to you later Scout. Bye.” Andy smiled and hung up the phone, passing it back to me when he was done.

I just looked at Andy, trying my best to hide anything that might give me away. Which probably just ended up in a blank expression, but that would be better than what I’m feeling.

“I’m so proud of you Andy!” I cut Andy off before he could say anything, wrapping my arms around him. To be truthful, I was proud that he managed to get the guts to call this chick, no matter what.

Andy laughed, but not his usual one, something’s off, but I just can’t tell what it is. Shrugging it off, I pulled away, thinking of what we could do now, coz this was just getting awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has FINALLY been updated!! Hahaha

Sorry for the long wait guys, I just needed to figure where the story was going before I wrote this, but let me tell you, there's a lot in for you!! Anyone want to take a guess? Leave a comment, and you might win something in return. :P

Paula, I hope you had fun in Disney, even if you were knackered XD Abd YES! I will be your evil twin XDD xxxxx