Status: Active :D

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

Time to Talk

Now that I’ve made some sort of amends with Scout wouldn’t you think I would be happy? Shouldn’t I be happy that I’ve managed to befriend the women who screwed me over when I was on tour by screwing other guys. No. I’m not happy.

Actually I’m pretty unhappy with myself.

I’m sure by now you’re wondering “Andy, why are you so unhappy?” Well children it’s simple. By getting back in touch with Scout I have single handedly screwed up every chance of getting to know Shiloh better. Well chalk that one up to one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done.

I need to talk to someone. Anyone really. Well... not anyone. I need to talk to someone who will listen, give advise, and not tell everybody what we talked about. Ashley is out, he’d just go tell Jake and Jinxx what I said. Jinxx and Jake are possibilities but I don’t feel like talking with them. Maybe CC, but he acts so childish sometimes that I don’t think he would take me seriously. Matt? Oh! Matt. Good thinking Andrew!

Dear god. I’m talking to myself. AND I’m calling myself Andrew. I really do need help.

Pulling myself up out of my bunk I let out a small groan as my back cracked. After Shiloh left I pretty much banished myself to my buck because I had fucked up so badly. Somehow I managed to leave the bus and not alert the guys or anyone else who may have noticed me leaving.

The venture to Matt’s bus was nothing it took no more than a second for me get to his door from mine. I moved quickly and didn’t bother knocking on the door, I have a good feeling that he’s here and if he isn’t then I’ll text him and tell him to get here.

I stumbled up the stairs and into the bus only to find that I was the only one on it. Well isn’t this great?

“Damn it Matt.” mumbling under my breath I moved towards the back of the bus. I swear I’m going to kill that boy.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and quickly typed out a message to Matt as I sat down on the couch. My phone vibrated a moment later with a message from Matt. His reply which was nothing more than him stating that he was shopping and would be back was less then smile provoking. I grumbled to myself as I told him to move his ass, and that I wasn’t leaving this bus until him and I got to have a nice long chat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy damn you guys... I can't even believe how long it has taken me to update. I'm honestly really sorry D: just some things in my life have spiraled out of control and I'm trying to fix that.

JESSI!! I have no clue how you put up with me but I'm so glad you do <3 I love you hun! :D