Status: Active :D

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid.

I made back to my RV without letting out anything of what I was feeling. What a nub Shiloh, seriously, you like the guy, so of course you get him back with his fucking ex. You are the stupidest fuck in the world. Congratulations.

Slamming the door behind, I just lost it. Slumping to the floor, and laid down, curling into a ball. Luckily nobody other than me really uses this RV, most of the others sleep on other people’s buses, or on the food bus…..smart thinking.

Just as the tears began falling, the stage manager, Derek, opened the door. Great, a continued rant from early, just what I need. Expecting exactly that, I laid perfectly still, not even glancing at him.

“Shiloh, I wanted to apologise, I shouldn’t have lost my cool like that, especially not so publically. That and I need to you to help set up the stage tonight, we’re down 3 roadies.” What a tool.

“Fine.” Wiping my tears, I shoved myself off of the floor, had a quick look in the mirror, fixing any smudges, and headed to the venue, Derek running to keep up behind me. All the while I hoped he’d fall in a puddle….he never did.

Walking through the venue, I saw some of the member od Black Veil Brides disappearing into one of the dressing rooms. I mentally made a packed with myself. Andy was with Scout now, so to not ruin his little happy moment, I sure as heck wasn’t gonna go anywhere near him, especially if she turns up…..even though I have no idea what she looks like…..this packed might be failing before I’ve even had a chance to put it in action.

“Shi, could you give me a hand?” One of the roadie stood near the stage called, gesturing towards a massive amp. Smirking a little, I shook my head….and to think, they get paid for this. Ambling over I got to work.

********

Avoiding Andy was proving to be incredibley hard. He kept trying to find, he even at one point, went onto the stage during one of the opening acts sets, and called into the mic, that if anyone saw me, to let him know where I was! Who does that?!? Persistent little bugger!

Popping out of my little mental rant as I heard Andy’s voice echoing down the corridor, I bolted round the corner, and into a little, that no-one really knew about except me. Shutting the door, I backed into the room.

“AAHHHHH!” I screamed, as my back made contact with a squishy surface. Spinning around, a man in his late twenties, was attemptively smoking.

“Who the fuck are you?” I asked, bewildered.

“I’m Matt, I’m in D.R.U.G.S, you know the band? We just joined the tour a few days ago?” I raised my eyebrows in acknowledgement.

“Who are you?” He smiled at me, finally lighting his cigarette.

“I’m Shiloh, I’m like the Stage Manager go-do-this girl” I smirked at my inventive job title.

“Oh yeah, I’ve heard about you.” Matt smirked as if he knew something, instantly making me very self-conscious. What the hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
FInally updated woop!!!

Comment and subscribe :D

Sockii, the ball is in your court, :D LOVE YOU xxx