Status: Active :D

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

Speak

I sat impatiently on the couch in D.R.U.G.S bus waiting for Matt. And let me be the first person to tell you that I’m probably the most impatient person you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. I’m also the most sarcastic. But that’s beside the point. I’ve texted Matt half a million times but he hasn’t replied back. He must be tired of me bugging him.

Tapping my foot on the ground I let out a long groan. Matt’s my best friend but sometimes I wish he wasn’t. I also wish he wasn’t out blowing all his money on shopping at the moment. Resting my head against the cushion of the couch I closed my eyes for a moment and almost instantly fell asleep.

“Yo, Andy wake your ass up!” I bolted awake the moment that the person in the room with me spoke.

I’ll also admit that I’m an incredibly light sleeper. At home I have to turn everything in my house off before I can fall asleep, and even then things that are outside my apartment can keep me awake like sirens and dogs barking. Believe me, it’s hell.

“Whoa-wh-what?” rubbing my eyes I glanced up at Matt.

“Well when you said you’d wait for me here you really meant it didn’t you?” meekly I nodded and watched as Matt sat down beside me.

“Yep. I really need to talk to you too.” Matt smiled and nodded.

“Okay, what’s up? Is something or someone bugging you?” I shrugged and looked away from Matt.

“Not really. It’s more like feelings....” Matt chuckled and sighed.

“Feelings? Ohhh, that’s always tough because they don’t leave you the fuck alone.” I chuckled at his words, he always has had a way with words. That must be why he’s my best friend.

“Yeah, I know. It really sucks too.”

“So, then tell me what sucks. Talking often times makes feelings less bothersome.” chewing on my bottom lip I tugged at a loose string on my vest.

“Well, there’s this girl and I think I like her but,” Matt’s eyebrow raised.

“Do you like this said girl Andy?” blushing I nodded.

“Yeah, I do. But my problem is I don’t think she likes me at all. I mean she basically made me make up with Scout.” Matt made a face, yeah he hates Scout almost as much as I do.

“Dude, that’s fucking crazy. She made you do that?”

I shrugged. “Pretty much.”

“Well what makes you think she doesn’t like you?” Matt’s question made me silent for a moment.

“I’m not quite sure what makes me think Shiloh doesn’t like me. I mean we’ve had a bunch of great moments that make me wish that I could just kiss her. Like the other night it was amazing just being with her, I just wish I knew what to do.” I glanced over at Matt, he had a sympathetic look on his face.

“Mate, I think you have to talk to her. Make her realize that you don’t want Scout, make her understand that you want her and not anyone else.”

“But what do I say!?” please Matt, please know what to say or at least how to help me.

“Just sit her down and say, ‘Shiloh, I want you to know that I have no feelings for Scout. And that all those feelings you thought I had for her are the feelings I have for you.” I let my eyebrow slowly raise.

That was slightly cheesy. I don’t think I’m going to use that.

“Oh. Okay.” Matt laughed at me and rolled his eyes.

For the better half of the afternoon Matt and I talked and tried to figure out ways that I could become more confidant and make Shiloh notice the way I felt about her. We spent probably two hours just on try to figure out what some of the words that Shiloh had used meant and if they even had any meaning at all.

We talked until I had to do sound check, Matt followed me out of the bus but after that I have no clue where the hell he went because the second I turned around to ask him when he was going to do sound check he was gone. God, sometimes I swear that boy can move as silently as Michel Myers or something.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah yeah I've seen Halloween a few too many times this week I think xD
I hope you guys like that as I attempted to write two guys having a conversation... which believe me was much harder for me than it should have been xD

Comments?
<3

Jessi, your turn! <3 Love you <3