Status: Active :D

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

I Wander Out Where You Can't See

With a scowl on my face I exited the room in which I had just met that Shiloh chick. I should probably warn the guys about this tiny girl who could kick all of our asses, or I could not. I will admit that it would be quite hilarious seeing her put Ashley or Jake in their places.

Crossing my arms over my chest tightly I went back to looking around the venue. As I said before it’s not really that big but it is big enough that I somehow did manage to get my ass lost. I the great Andy Biersack has the worst sense of direction ever. It’s almost like someone is playing a trick on me because I swear on CC’s life that I’ve been down this hallways already, sorry CC but I don’t want to swear on my life so I’ll swear on yours.

Let me just say this, when you’re walking around backstage at a concert with god only knows how many bands you see a lot of crazy shit. That would be the main reason why I have yet to open any of the doors on either side of me. It doesn’t help that none of the doors have been marked so I don’t know what kind of shit I might see, I really hope our dressing room is marked because if not I royally fucked.

“Andy? What are you doing back here?”

I spun around on my heels only to find Jon our tour manager looking me over.

“Um, does I got lost count as a valid answer?” Jon shook his head and sighed loudly.

“Really? Andy you’re what? Twenty years old, how did you get lost at a venue that’s no bigger than our bus?”

I shrugged not really caring. Don’t get me wrong I love Jon he’s pretty much the band’s mother, he watches out for all of us. But right now I don’t want to be here and he’s one of the main people that dragged me on this god forsaken tour.

“What!? I got lost! Get over it.” Jon must have not liked my attitude because he glared at me.

But being who I am I pouted my lips and gave him my innocent eyes. I only do this when it’s most needed, one example of this would be I used this to get Scout to stay with me one time when we were fighting. It worked for me then but I have a good feeling that my ‘Adorable Andy Eyes’ are not going to work on Jon.

“Andrew don’t speak to me like that.” damn it! Why couldn’t Jon be some teenage girl? If he was then this conversation would have gone in a whole different direction and I wouldn’t be in the doghouse either.

“Sorry. It’s just-”

“I know you miss Scout but Andy you need to realize that she wasn’t good for you.” I shrugged. Everyone keeps telling me that, but if she wasn’t good for me then why do I have this growing pit of emptiness growing in my stomach?

“I-I know, I’m sorry for taking my emotions out on you Jon.” stepping around him I walked off in the direction that he had presumably came from.

“Biersack, you should probably start getting ready for the show now. I want you ready at a reasonably normal time. Even though it’s Shiloh’s job to get all of you looking good before you go on it’s my job to make sure you don’t make her job hard.”

I let my eyebrow raise. I can’t really help that I take an eternity to get ready for a show, it’s my ADHD. The simplest things distract me at any time but everything gets much more distracting when I’m supposed to be getting ready for a show.

“So that’s her job.” huh, who would have thunk it a chick who has to make sure that everyone looks good before we perform. I could have sworn that was the mangers jobs.

“Yeah, and be nice to her Andrew she has enough shit to deal with.”

“Yes sir!” saluting Jon he rolled he eyes.

So Shiloh has to make sure everyone is presentable? I think her and I are not going to like each other when it comes to show time.

I ventured back out to when I had entered the venue. The two kids from the other bands were gone and so was that chick who in a few short hours is going to hate me. Sticking my head out the door I groaned, it’s raining. Fan-fucking-tastic! As if I didn’t want to be here enough in the first place it rains. Have I said I love my fucking life yet?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay chapter three! Gosh I love this story so much already! ^____^ this is going to be a good one I can tell!
C'mon guy's where's the love? Comments really do tell us if you like this story or not

Jessica's turn!!! :D