Status: Active :D

Black Hearts of Chrome and Battle Scars

And I'm Supposed to be Happy?

“You’re gonna get hypothermia if you stay there.” I continued to stare out the back door at the Shiloh girl just sitting the grass with a cigarette in her mouth.

When she didn’t respond I sighed and walked out in the rain. “Did you hear me?”

Getting down in her face I let my hand rest on her knee, with Scout the only way I could make her listen was by getting up close to her face and touching her in some way. Its a strange way to get someone to listen but if it works with this chick then that works for me.

“Yes, I did hear you, now go away, I’m relaxing.” relaxing? I don’t think so, she’s going to get sick if she stays out here. And I am not letting that happen on my watch.

Pulling the cigarette out of her perfect little mouth I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder. This is what I would have to do when Scout didn’t listen to me. I set her back down once we were back in the warm venue. Looking herself over she giggled a little, her laugh made the corners of my mouth turn up in a slight smile.

“Was that really necessary?” Shiloh smirked up at me.

I felt my eyes go wide. Did she really just ask me if making sure that she doesn’t get sick was necessary? What the hell is wrong with her?

“You could have fucking died of hypothermia, of course that was fucking necessary.” but my words only brought out her smirk again.

If she’s going to act that way then I’m not going to rant to her, she doesn’t deserve a highly coveted Andy Biersack rant. Walking off I went back stage to search for the dressing room that was designated to Black Veil Brides.

As I slowly retreated towards where I’m going to guess our dressing room is an annoucment rang over the speaker systemm.

“1 hour till first set, 1 hour.” I groaned loudly hearing this.

For once in my musical career I don’t want to go on stage. Like I have said many times before I don’t want to be on this tour but a few certain people that I will just happen to be sharing a dressing room and a stage with tonight made me go. Pushing open the door that read Black Veil Brides I chuckled a little when everyone didn’t look fazed that I still wasn’t ready to go on.

“Um, I don’t mean to be a stickler for details or anything but, shouldn’t you be at least somewhat dressed for the show Andy?” cheekily CC smiled and tossed me a tube of black war paint.

“Yeah I probably should I guess.” picking up an already used paintbrush I groaned.

“Here, take this one.” not waiting to hear me complain for the rest of the night Ashely tossed me a clean brush of his.

“Thanks Ash.”

Staring down at the floor feeling slightly ashamed of my earlier actions towards the guys I walked over to the mirror on the wall across from where I stood. Uncapping the tube of paint I almost peed my pants and got black paint all over the mirror when Jake came over and clapped his hands on my shoulders.

“AHH! JAKE! WHAT THE FUCK!!?” not many people know this, but even I Andy Biersack am a complete scaredie cat, you could pretty much say I’m afraid of my own shadow.

“Relax Andy! Once you get back up on that stage you’ll be pumped that you’re back on tour again.” rolling my eyes I went back to squirting black paint on the brush.

“Sure, if you say so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all you wonderful people!
So I was just wondering, where is our love? You know comments and subscriptions and all that wonderful stuff?