The Vampire and His Pint Sized Romeo

Chapter Seven

Frank’s POV

Gerard dragged me onto the bed, placing hot kisses down my neck and bare chest. I felt my arms being restrained above my head and his breath tracing over my naked body. I felt him biting into my skin and a groan slipping from my bleeding lips… I woke up with a start, gasping. I felt my crotch aching and looked down to see that familiar morning sight. I laughed and laid down under the covers, guessing since Gee wasn’t there he’d probably gone out. I slid down my boxers and wrapped a hand around my desperate cock, while my other hand went to my ass. I started finger fucking my ass, imagining it was Gee which made me release some pretty whorish moans. Yes… I was pretty desperate. At that moment, the door swung open to show Gerard, who started down at me. I felt all the blood change direction from my crotch to my cheeks. He walked over to me, licking his lips and a noticeable bulge growing in his jeans. I giggled softly at him and crawled across the bed, grabbing him by the belt and pulling him down. I kissed him softly while my hands ripped his shirt off. He pushed me against the bed, his breath ghosting behind my ear as my hands struggled with his belt. I felt him bite behind my ear causing me to groan and grab at his hair. I managed to pull his jeans off him and he held my hands above my head while he bit and sucked on my neck. Panting, I struggled beneath him. Gerard was being so hot and dominating over me. “On your knees.” He stated so I rolled over and got on all fours. “God Gee fuck me dry. Now!” I yelled between my hectic pants. He kissed softly down my back before positioning himself behind me and pushing in. I moaned like a whore and wrapped my legs around his waist driving him into me deeper.

Gerard’s POV

He felt so good around me. I groaned and knew he didn’t care about having time to wait (my dear boy was such a little whore). I fucked deep into him as he groaned and tried to reach down to sort out his little issue. I slapped his hand away smirking at him causing him to groan and complain that it hurt. I laughed at him and pulled out, pushing him down against the bed, lying on his stomach. I started to rim him, causing him to start panting and grab at the sheets. I darted my tongue in and out of him causing him to let out a long whine. I flicked my tongue causing him to let out another whorish moan. I darted my tongue back into him again flicking it back and forth fast until he was leaking pre-cum. I shoved into him again, finding his spot and smashing into it until he came in thick ropes onto the bed sheets. He curled up against my chest, watching intently as I wanked to rid myself of my problem, getting hard again but obviously deciding to leave it as he fell asleep. I smiled and curved my arms around him, kissing the top of his head and mumbling that I loved him before sleep enveloped me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sexx sceneee XD opinions?
Duckie xx