Status: working on it so first Spencer Reid fan fic but i shall try to update faster whenever time allows me to.

Love for Someone Can Be Discovered Through the Worst Situations

Flashback : Meeting Sarah

Spencer's POV

I was told that we would be having a new member in the BAU and that she was very similiar to me. Her intellegence, age and capablities in reading and processing information was almost the same as mine. When she first walked through the doors, I was the first one to meet her. She would seem to be very pretty in appearance. Long, dark brown hair that flowed to her waist, chocolate eyes that were as black as the sky at midnight, and just being around her felt weird. The good kind of weird but I don't know what it is supposed to mean.

"Hello, I'm Spencer Reid, but you can call me Spencer." I extend a hand and she accepts my handshake.

"Hi, I'm Sarah." I lead her over to her desk which just so happens to be next to mine. She unloads all of her files and things and puts them into the desk. I go over and sit at mine. I couldn't help but to notice how pretty she looked. She definatly was way out of my league so I shouldn't even think about it but then again I cant help but to think of her.

"Would you like some coffee or something? I mean I personally don't drink it but would you like some or iced tea or something?" I felt nervous and I think that she was able to tell.

"Sure, I would love a cup of iced tea. Thanks Spencer.." She smiled and my heart skipped a beat. It did that whenever I talked to any girl. But she was way out of my league as I had noticed before. I went to bed dreaming of her that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well do you guys like it should i keep going with this story or no?