A sisters love

Eight

For a second he stopped talking and all that I could hear was him muttering under his breath words that I couldn't make out. "damn, I need that little bitch's mouth on my cock!" he spoke aloud. With that I tip toed back into my room. There was no way I could go back to sleep without cumming one more time.

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs for breakfast. I knew that my parents weren't back yet. When they went away for business it usually lasted a few days. "Morning." I mumbled. Ryan had a familiar glint in his eyes. It was the same one I had in my eyes when I masturbated in the mirror.

Ryan sat a plate of breakfast in front of me. "Why so happy, baby sis?" I shrugged. I barely ate anything off of my plate because my insides were jumping off the walls. I dumped my plate and ran back upstairs into my room and tore off my nightie. I needed some relief. One of my hands tweaked my rosey red nipples and the other trailed down my stomach until I reached my pussy. I probably masturbated far more then the average 13 year old girl. Two fingers found my slit and jammed themselves inside. That intenses bubbling in my stomach was making my body shudder in ecstasy. This orgasm was going to be one of the best.

"Oh fuck!" I whimpered, picking up the pace. "Fuck...fuck...fuck."

My bedroom door flew open and Ryan barged in just as my juices began pouring out onto my hand. My orgasm was much too strong and needed for me to even attept stopping. "Jesus, what are you doing, Alyssa?" He shrieked. Once I came back down to earth fear started seeping in.

"Wh-what the fuck, Ryan! Don't you know how to knock." I searched my bedroom for my nightie, which rested right at his feet. There was no way I was going to pick it up. "Don't just stand there, get out!" I shrieked. Ryan's lips curled up into a wicked smile.

He kicked the door closed. "Look what I have here, a little whore fiending for hard dick," he snickered. "You aren't a baby any more are you, Lyssie?"

"Ryan, I'm you baby sister! I'm 13!," this wasn't how I thought it would go when I masturbated, thinking of his perfect physique. Oh fuck, my pussy was oozing and juices were trailing down my thighs. This was exciting and I was this much closer to having him fulfill my fantasies.

"You look pretty mature to me," he motioned toward my rapidly developing body. Got a point, I thought.

"What do you want, Ryan? I would like to take a shower so that I can...so that I can..."

"Fuck your slobbering little cunt with your fingers?" I remained silent. Ryan walked closer, orbiting around me. "Tell me, what do you think about that gets you so wet." One of his hands brushed up against my ass and I let out a pathetic whimper. I could feel him breathing heavily on my neck, purposely. "Need a little encouragement I see," one of his hands forced its way between my thighs.