So Easy to Love

Are You All Better Now?

I haven't really been out in public for nearly two months now. I still haven't even spoken to my dad or Ellie. Once I hit the three week mark, I just felt like I needed a little more time. Bobby talked to them and I guess they took it well. But today was the day that I was going to visit them. I've made it without alcohol and I feel so much healthier. I was on my way to the Honda Center to see Bobby at practice. I had even baked cookies.

“Bobby! You're girlfriend is here! With cookies!” Ryan said, smiling as he came over. “How ya feeling?” He asked, pulling me into a giant hug.

“Fantastic.” I said with a smile.

“You look good......and those cookies look better.” he teased, taking the plate. I laughed and whacked him on the arm.

“And I thought hockey players weren't supposed to eat sweets.” I teased back. He smiled and went about the room. Out of the showers came Bobby in his boxers, a smile on his face.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” he asked, coming over and kissing me.

“I was going to visit my parents today. Do you wanna come?” I asked.

“Yeah! Let me get changed.” he said.

I smiled and waited outside of the locker room. Then we both went and got into my car, driving all the way up to Big Bear. The drive was long and I was starting to get a little nervous. When we pulled into the driveway, there were no cars there. We exchanged a look before we got out and knocked on the door. We waited for a few more minutes before thinking of leaving, that is, until we heard cars pull up. I looked over to see Landon come running across the lawn screaming my name. I bent down and hugged him, kissing his face all over, making him laugh.

“Are you all better now!?” he asked, all bright eyes.

“Yes, I'm all better now.” I said with a giggle.

“Yay!” he cheered, hugging me again. I looked over at the car and saw Ellie holding baby Bentley.

“Porsche.” she said, Bentley reaching out for me.

“Mom.” I said, making her smile. She pulled me into a tight hug, pulling away and wiping her eyes quickly. I gave Bentley a kiss and he let out a coo.

“How are you feeling?” she asked.

“Amazing. I feel so......great.” I said, making her smile. Bobby came over and hugged Ellie, earning her a smile.

“Where's your dad?” he asked. I looked back at Ellie.

“He's at a race. He'll be back later on tonight.” she said.

“Oh....well, can I talk to you Ellie?” he asked.

“Sure! Porsche, can you get the boys cleaned up?” she asked.

“Yeah, no problem. Come on, boys.” I said, taking the baby in my arms and taking Landon inside with me.

I brought the boys upstairs to have them wash up and change the baby. Ellie came back inside and started cooking while Bobby went and played with the boys. I couldn't help but be happy that I was finally home with my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!
I updated!
I have a college fair tomorrow at Western New England College.
woo, fun!

Porsche

Kylee Foust!!!!!!!!!! :D