So Easy to Love

Is That A Challenge?

Bobby and I were in Stockholm, Sweden for the Ducks second game of the season. There was a chill in the air when we arrived, Bobby heading to the locker and me heading for the stands. I was thankful to be surrounded by Ducks fans, instead of the Rangers fans just a a section away. The game was intense and went into a shootout, which Bobby scored on. Once the game was over, I ran all the way down to the locker room, practically running over a few players from the Rangers. I didn't bother to knock on the door, I pushed it open and ran right over to Bobby, where he was just finishing getting his suit on.

Bobby!” I screamed, jumping on him and kissing him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me, holding up. He was beaming, just like I was.

“I like these greetings, can you do this more often?” He said, making me giggle and put my head down on his shoulder. A few guys still in the locker started shouting for us to get a room. He gently put me on the floor and held my hand while he grabbed his gear bag and threw it in the middle of the room, where a pile of other bags were.

“That was amazing! I'm so proud of you!” I buzzed as we walked outside. I was practically jumping around like a chihuahua. He smiled and walked along with me, heading back to our hotel along the beautiful canal.

“I have a good feeling about this year.” he said after a silence between us. I smiled and snuggled up closer to him, his arm wrapping around my shoulders.

“I do too. I think you guys are going to go all the way.” I said.

“I was talking more about.....personally.” he said, making me look up at him. “I love you, you know that, right?” he said.

“Of course I know that.” I said, slightly confused.

“Would you ever get engaged again?” he asked. I nodded slowly, wondering what he was thinking about.

“Why wouldn't I? Just because one guy wasn't right for me doesn't mean I'm afraid too.” I said. He nodded and stopped walking. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and turned towards the water, his chest pressing to my back.

“It's so beautiful here. We should come back in the off season.” he said, resting his chin on my shoulder.

“We should go to Paris in the winter. I heard it's beautiful when it snows.” I said. He let out a short laugh and turned me around, looking into my eyes.

“You're beautiful. And I love you.” he said, leaning down and pressing a sweet kiss to my lips. He smiled again and he dropped onto one knee, holding my left hand. My right flew up my mouth, covering the gasp that was coming out. “You're an amazing woman, and I can't see myself with anyone else. You are so strong and have overcome so much, I want to be with you forever........will you marry me?” he asked. And there goes my heart. I nodded quickly, allowing him to slid the ring on my finger. I gasped again at how big it was, completely distracted by the ring.

“Ya know, you can stare at it all you want tomorrow.” He mumbled into my neck, where he placing little kisses. I giggled and pulled his face to mine, kissing him deeply.

“I love you.” I said, tears forming in my eyes. He reached up and wiped a few away, still smiling at me. He took my hand and we went back to the hotel. And after a few hours of Porsche and Bobby time, I laid in his jersey, his arms wrapped tightly around me.

“Are you gonna call your parents?” he asked. I kissed his bicep and rested my head on his bare chest, tracing the lines of his well defined stomach.

“Time difference, babe.” I said. He laughed and made circles underneath the jersey, against the skin of my lower back.

“It's still day over there. Or are you just avoiding it because you want to tell them in person?” he said.

“In person. They need to see how huge this thing is!” I said, admiring the sparkling ring.

“I'm pretty sure your parents don't want to see me naked.” he said, making me smack his chest playfully.

“You're weird.” I said, looking up at him.

“But you're marrying me. So I win.” he teased, kissing me.

“We both win, how about that?” I said.

“There's no ties in hockey.” he teased, rolling over and pinning me down. I giggled as he leaned down and started kissing down my neck.

“Fine, then I'll win.” I said. He looked up, an eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face.

“Is that challenge?” he said.

“You bet it is.” I said. He smiled and attacked me, tickling my sides while I screamed for mercy. This is exactly what I've always wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww!
Happy stuff!
I was watching the Ducks v. Rangers today and I was like
"OH MY GOSH, GO BOBBY GOOOOOO!"
And then he scored in the shootout! :D
He needs to smile more, he's so cute!

Porsche!

Kylee Potter! :)