So Easy to Love

You Are So Sassy Today!

I tapped my foot on the floor, anxiously waiting for everyone to arrive. The mechanics were making some finishing touches on the car and I stared at the door of my giant trailer. My old jumpsuit still fit perfectly and I had my old drift shoes sitting on the floor next to me. There was a knock on the door, startling me from my thoughts. I mumbled a come in, rubbing my face with my hands quickly. I looked up to see Bobby walking in, a giant smile on his face.

“What are you doing here!?” I asked, completely surprised.

“Thought you could use some support.” He said with a smile. I had told him earlier over the phone about the situation but I didn't think he would show up.

“What's that?” I asked, noticing a large black case behind him.

“You said that you wanted me to play for you sometime.” He said, sitting next to me and opening the case. He pulled out his guitar and set it in his lap, then he turned and smiled more at me.

“Well aren't you just full of smiles today.” I said, smiling back at him.

“I get to play for a beautiful girl, who wouldn't be smiling about that?” He said, turning away from me and tuning it. “A little birdie told me you like The Beatles.” He said.

“What else did you ask Landon, huh?” I teased, poking him.

“A few things.” He said, winking and then looking down at his guitar again.

He started playing, just random things at first and then he started playing my favorite song. I want to hold your hand. Before I realized it, we were singing together. This went on for what seemed like hours, playing Beatles songs and singing to each other. I almost completely forgot that my dad and Ellie were going to be showing up soon. Bobby put his guitar away and followed me outside, where we waited for them to show up.

“I'm pretty sure the race suit is supposed to be on you, not hanging off you.” He teased, making me shove him lightly.

“You are so sassy today!” I teased back.

“Am not!” he said, pushing me lightly.

Of course, being the stubborn person that I can be, I pushed him back and this initiated a little play shoving fight. I started off running, trying to find a place to hide but he grabbed me by the waist. We were laughing like little kids and sticking our tongues out at each other. And then he kissed me. My heart was pounding and I feel like I wasn't touching the ground again. It sounds so cliché but it was so true. I heard a door slam, making us pull apart quickly. I couldn't help but smile at him, his face was so red.

“Having fun?” Ellie teased with a smirk. My dad didn't look as pleased.

“Uh.....I'd better, get in the car.” I said quickly, sending Bobby one more smile before running off to the car. I was nervous to be driving this thing for the first time in two years but I was still excited as well. Everything seemed familiar and when the engine roared to life, my smile started to grow. I can totally do this!
♠ ♠ ♠
Bobby Ryan :D
He's just so damn cute!
Okay, I can't stop listening to Super Bass! GOD DAMMIT!

Porsche :)

Kylee FUCKING FOUST!