Status: ACTIVE - updated every Wednesday :)

Stories Yet To Unfold

Impressing Her

Melissa’s P.O.V.

Jeff walked through the doors as I nervously followed behind him. He gave off a protective vibe towards me, which made me want to follow him. The woman who was perky as absolute shit walked in front of me, talking Jeff’s ear off about things I really wasn’t paying attention to.

Once I actually walked in, I realized that five boys were seated around his living room. I stared at each only for a moment – scared that they would start to talk to me and I would be forced to speak. I was quiet around unfamiliar people, especially attractive boys.

“Please don’t do anything stupid while I do this paper work,” he looked at each one intently as he went into the dining room right next to the living room. “She’s only fourteen.”

“You’re only fourteen?!” one of the boys said in amazement. He had black hair with an obnoxious blonde streak in it. He was pretty lanky but definitely still hot.

“Yeah,” I managed to peep out as I sat down on the couch where only one other person was sitting. The man on the edge of the couch had black hair and a black hat on. He had a snake bite that made him ten times more attractive. He gave me a soft smile and I returned it.

“You look like you’re our age,” another boy mentioned. He had long, brown hair. He had a good amount of meat on his bones and pretty, brown eyes. “We’re seventeen; just graduated our junior year.”

“Oh, cool,” I replied – looking for anything to say and keep this conversation going. “I’m going to be a freshman this year.”

“You’ll have fun,” the biggest one said. He had brown hair that came down just past his temples and strong arms. “High school is much better than middle school; I assure you.”

“But they’re still youngins too,” the one beside me smiled. “I’m 19, my name is Matt. Most of them call me Flyzik though, but whatever you prefer.”

“Oh, hi,” I blushed, embarrassed by how kind he was to me already. “I’m Melissa.”

“That’s pretty,” a male’s voice called from the other couch. He had shorter brown hair that just
barely touched his forehead. He was very muscular and his voice was very quiet. “That’s what
I’ve always wanted to name my daughter.”

The boys all laughed at him as the boy with the light brown hair spoke. “Zack, you’re such a pussy oh my gosh. Why would you say that to her? She’s probably thinking you’re a freak.”

“Shut up, Alex!” he yelled and slapped him hard on his arm before he turned his attention to me. “Do you think I’m a freak?”

I giggled slightly. “No, no. I don’t, I think it’s kind of endearing actually that you already have a name picked out for a daughter.”

“Oh, what now, asses?” he stood up and flexed his unbelievable guns. “I impressed the girl first. Now who is the pussy?”

“I don’t need to impress her!” the lanky one said. “I’m obviously going to be the first one to fuck her.”

“JACK!” Jeff yelled from the kitchen.

“Sorry, man!” he called back to him as my eyes went wide and I curled up my legs to my chest.

“I hope you know he’s kidding,” the bigger one said. “Jack is just obnoxious as shit.”

“Oh, okay,” my face relaxed and a smile came across it. “I was nervous for a minute.”

Jack came over and sat next to me with a sad face. He then hugged me tightly and I hugged him back awkwardly. “I’m sorry, Melissa! I’m just perverted; I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“You’re fine,” I smiled and let go of him. “So, are you guys all friends of Jeff?”

“Yeah, he’s our light engineer for the time being and a long-time friend,” Alex explained to me.

“We’ve known him since we were about fourteen or fifteen. How do you know him?”

“Uh, funny story actually,” I began as the orphanage lady came out with signed papers and a nervous looking Jeff.

“Everything’s set, Melissa,” she told me. “If there are any problems for either of you, please give me a call and we can arrange something as long as you’ve called within a month’s time.”
I gave a bitter laugh under my breath before she gave me an annoyed look. “What was the snicker for, Ms. Chicker?”

“I love how I’m like an item and he can fucking return me if he wants,” I rolled my eyes and gave her a smile. “Thank you for all your help.”

“You better watch your language, young lady, and your attitude,” she glared at me before putting her perky face again. “Well, there you two go. Remember; call me if you guys need
anything. Bye!”

She left and the door shut behind her. Jeff took a deep breath and rubbed his forehead – obviously in pain from the amount of stress that was just explained to him. The bigger male, whose name I still didn’t know, looked between Jeff and I before moving his mouth. “Jeff,
what’s going on?”

“Well,” he began. “This is my new daughter, Rian. So, you all better get used to her if you want me to continue to be your light guy and hang out with me.”

“When did this happen?” Alex trailed off.

“I’ll explain later,” Jeff told him.

“Well,” Alex searched for words. “Welcome to the family called All Time Low!”

I smiled a genuine smile – even though I didn’t know what All Time Low meant- and the rest gave me welcomes as well. Jeff sat down between Jack and I and patted me on the shoulder. I couldn’t believe that this was my new home. And the man next to me was actually my father.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :D! How are you all doing? Well, this chapter is pretty uneventful and I do apologize, but it was necessary. The next chapter will have more action to it :). So HUGE thanks to my subscriber and commenters <3. You guys, I love the feedback, please keep it up :). I hope you like this so far, because I'm really starting to get attached to it already :3. Thanks everyone!

Note: would you guys read a BOTDF fic? (Blood on the Dance Floor) with Jayy being the more main character? I'm thinking about making one :3