Eternal Lost Love

Ch3: Til Do Us Apart

May 13th, 1955

After saving each other, another 8 months passed into the next year and they became inseparable. Together they fought. But on May 13th, 1955, Katerina became sick. She was so very sick, that the doctor told everyone she wouldn't make it to see her 16th birthday. Katerina's birthday was Oct 31th, two months away. It began to storm. Lightling and thrunder, lit and rumbled the room. Summer Cried.

"Why?! Is one daughter not enough, that you have to take my other and last one from me?!," Summer screamed to the sky.

Elijah look, no glared at the doctor. He was scared and angry that the only girl, he has loved was being torn away from him.

"Can't I talk to her?"

The doctor looked at Elijah and nodded his head. Elijah intered her room. It was lit by many candles, he saw her laying on her bed. She was very pale and she looked like she wasn't breathing. For a minute Elijah was scared and was about to go out and call for help. But he stopped, cause he saw her chest move in the dim lit room, but barley. Elijah sat on the edge of her bed and lean down until his forehead was touching her's. He closed his eyes and slowed down his breathing to match her's. They stayed like that for a very long time, he felt a hand going through his hair. He opened his eyes to see she had her eyes opened as well. He began to pull away from her, but she pulled him back to her and closed her eyes with a small smile on her lips. That was the only thing he seen on her face. Not fear, but peace and love. She took a deep breath.

"I love you, Elijah, Forever," Katerina whispered.

With that last bit of breath, she died. She never drew breath again. Elijah felt something going down his face, he touch his cheek and pulled it away to see it came off not only wet, but red. That set him off. He lefted up his head and roared. He looked down at Katerina, and lefted his wrist up to his mouth and bit into it. He pulled away his wrist and with his other hand gently lifting her head alittle , so he could put his wrist to her mouth. Blood dripped onto her lips. He waited, but nothing happened. Slowly feeling defeated, he got up from the bed and went to the door, before he open it, he looked back at her, than turned and opened the door. Everyone got up from where they were sitting. Summer came up to him, her eyes asking. He shook his head. Summer dropped on her knees and cried out. Elijah looked up at his dad and mom, than dropped his head, turned and walked down the hallway. Away from her. Four days later, Elijah sat at katerina's Funeral, looking at her casket. Katerina was the only one he really loved, and to lose her. It killed him, for she died with his heart, and was now laying with her, in her grave. Soon it was his turn to speak, everyone looked at him. But he didn't go up to talk about her, instead he got up, turned away and left without saying goodbye.

Few minutes later, Elijah was sitting on the edge of the cliff, behind the castle. He looked at the sunset, releaxing over the body of water. Because Elijah was born vampire and one from ancient race of purebloods, he could go out in the sun and can't hurt him, neither does garlic or crosses. He looked down in his hands, he held a small jewely box. He opened it. Inside was a beautiful, but very old styled ring. He was going to propose to Katerina, right on her 17th birthday. He stared at the ring. He got up and he pulled back his arm, and throw the ring hard into the sea. It was still in its case as it hit the water and sunk down to the bottom. Elijah was angry and sad.

"why?! Not only am i damned, but also comdamn to never love?! Why did you take her for me, Why?!" He roared to the sky.

Elijah fell to his knees and his head fell into his hands. He cried.

A few more minutes later, he picked up his head and looked at the sunset, one last time. Elijah heart had shaddered into pieces, when Katerina died, he was hurt.

"Til Death Do Us Apart. I love you, Rina. Forever," Elijah whispered.

Elijah turned towards the castle and began to walk. Love hurts so much. Elijah decided to never love again. What Elijah and everyone in the castle don't realize is that Katerina was alive. Weeks upon weeks, Elijah came to Katerina's grave with flowers and would sometimes talk to her grave. He would also visit Annwyl's grave as well.

Elijah Never got over Katerina, He never well.