Dude's a Chick.

The dare.

"Snap it! Shoot it! Chug it!" Everyone cheered as I did a strike out. For those that don't know, it's a sequence of taking a hit from the bong, taking a shot of some form of hard alcohol then chugging beer. Doesn't sound intense? Do all this while having your lungs filled with THC. Yeah, tell me about it.

The name is Lukas. You'd think that after high school things would change, but instead it seemed to have gotten more intense. We really didn't experiment with drugs or anything in school, we mainly drank; and now that we're adults it's like a whole new life for us.

"This is my best friend!" Jacen hollered, wrapping an arm around me as everyone watched me make O's with my smoke then cough uncontrollably.

"Haiil yeaah." I laughed, after coughing up a lung or two of course. I glanced around the room, trying to find at least one more familiar face, but sadly couldn't. Jacen and I constantly went to random parties, just to get free alcohol and check out the ladies. We have our usual group; Skyler, Kaleb, Damien, Tristan and Zachary of course. But Jacen and I are much closer than all of them combined.

"Yo, let's go." Kaleb hollered, stepping through the crowd towards us. I winked at a girl that was watching then got inside the car with the boys.

"Fucking Nikole just texted me." Damien groaned, closing his phone.

"What did she say?" I slurred, feeling my tongue grow thicker.

"She wanted to know if we were planning on attending her birthday party." He answered, with a laugh.

"Hot chicks will be there." Gasped Jacen.

"The same old hot chicks." Zach pointed out, and we all nodded.

"Nikole is the only one who doesn't give it up, really." Skyler muttered, and we all sat in an awkward silence for like two minutes.

"Yeah, that is true. I wonder why?" I thought aloud, finally breaking the silence.

"Who knows, girls only tell girls their shit. Kaleb is kind of close to her and she wont even tell him." Tristan stated, and we all nodded. I glanced at the road and soon we all felt the bumps.

"Pay attention, Kaleb!" Jacen yelled, and we all eased up once Kaleb straightened himself out.

"Fucking drunks." I laughed, and we all joined. "It's a wonder we make it home safely."

"True that." Kaleb chuckled, and soon we made it to his house. See his father is a trucker, and his mom moved away long time ago. So this means Kaleb gets the house to himself, a lot. We've considered having parties here, but we'd rather go out and meet random people.

"Fuck this cramped ass truck." Jacen complained as we pulled into the drive way, three of us in the front, and four in the back. All squished together. We fell out as a big group then regained our balance as one also.

"We're all like a single celled organism." Tristan randomly spoke.

"That's just stoner logic." Damien chuckled and we all laughed, then went inside Kaleb's house.

"So how much did your dad leave this time?" Jacen nosily inquired, stumbling over the same coffee table that he always forgets is there for the past five years.

"None of your business." Kaleb chuckled, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a pop tart.

"Fuck you." Jacen spat, then they both laughed and joined the rest of us in the living room.

"Nikole just texted again." Damien sighed.

"What was it this time?" I slowly asked, leaning my head against his shoulder and peering at the blurry screen.

"She said for you not to come." Damien chuckled, slowly closing the phone.

"Bitch." I growled, removing my head from his shoulder and leaning it against the back of the couch.

"I have a crazy idea." We all heard and turned our attention to Tristan, whom sat there Indian style on the floor.

"Spit it out." Jacen demanded, with a loud yawn.

"How about Lukas go and crash the party?" Tristan chuckled, and we all laughed.

"She'd be so pissed." I evilly agreed.

"Yes, but I have an even better plan. Lukas, don't you say you have beautiful features?" Jacen abruptly asked.

"I'm sorry man, but I don't have a vagina. You cant fuck me, and my ass is an out-y not an in-y." I playfully joked, giving Jacen my most sympathetic look I could muster.

"Shut up, man. I'm saying even you admit that you look better than some chicks right?" He continued, gaining everyone's attention.

"The fuck are you rambling about?" Damien tilted his head to the side, and everyone stared at Jacen as if he were crazy.

"Why don't we doll Lukas up and bring him with us, as a girl?" Jacen questioned.

"Damn." Kaleb exclaimed, and soon everyone's eyes were on me as if they were undressing me with their eyes.

"It could work." Tristan agreed. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"Wait, wait. Me, dressed as a girl?" I started laughing, and quit when I realized no one joined. "You're serious? I'm too faded and drunk right now for this shit you guys, throw on Grandma's boy."

"No man, think about it. You want to figure Nikole out, we're all dying for some entertainment aside from fucking booze and parties. This could be fun." Skyler explained, he's very good with his words.

"You can't be serious." My facial expressions went flat and I stared at Jacen with a look of despair. "Hell no."

"He's too chicken." Zach chuckled and they all laughed.

"Excuse you?" I quirked a brow.

"Come on you guys, she's going to notice." Kaleb coughed, causing everyone to shift their attention to him; then after a moment I returned mine to Zach.

"You think I'm chicken?" I hissed, glaring at him now.

"I mean shit, what happened to the old Lukas that was down for anything?" He persisted, causing me to flinch a couple of times.

"Old Lukas? No no, there is no old Lukas, for the supposed old Lukas is sitting here right in front of you, like a mirage." I couldn't even make sense of what I was saying at the time, but it still came out wonderfully.

"Prove it. I dare you to dress up as a girl and get to know Nikole, as a girl." He dared, and that sent me over the edge. Before I knew it, there was a recording, a paper signed, and a hand shake before morning that I accepted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slow beginning, just a rough draft, and it's short. What do you think of it?