Dude's a Chick.

Party started.

Later that night; it was time to party again. Chelsea was excited that her partner in crime was coming, and Maxine seemed excited to have her boo coming as well. I, on the other hand, wasn't.

"Let's get the party started!" Nikole came out, wearing a skin tight leopard print tube top mini dress, her hair teased and tossed around, the straps of her black string bikini showing. Her make up emphasized her beautiful green eyes.

"Hell yes." Gaby agreed, wearing a white bikini with a black silk spaghetti strap cover. Chelsea quickly jumped up staring at her phone, making a weird monkey sound.

"Yay! She's here!" Chelsea screamed, dancing around in her bright pink bikini with a skimpy baby blue netted tank top that reveals a lot and doesn't cover any over it.

"Great." Maxine mumbled, sitting there with her tye dye colored bikini, and a white thin sweater unzipped along with her light purple short shorts.

"So, when is he going to get here?" I inquired, nonchalantly. She rolled her eyes, and stared at me with boredom.

"Soon." She answered, returning her attention back to her phone. I rubbed my hands over my smooth legs, and stared at the faded blue shorts I'm wearing. The neon yellow zebra bikini top I'm wearing looked pretty nice, with a black vest like thing on. I made a mental note to myself, any girlfriend I get to buy something like this for.

"What's his name anyways?" I questioned, glancing at her as she continued to text.

"Ace." She simply replied, moving her lips to the side causing a weird face. I giggled and returned my attention to my legs. I felt so feminine, it's unreal. "You haven't met him."

"Great." I muttered, with a roll of my eyes. I'd hate this guy already, especially from everything I've heard as it is. I took in a deep breath when Nikki stood up with a smile.

"Let's do this!" She pranced around, then laced arms with Gaby. "I think I'm going to get some from Kaleb."

"What?" Maxine turned her attention to Nikole completely, putting her phone down and everything. "I thought you two were just friends?"

"I knew it! I knew it'd happen!" Gaby howled, quickly rushing over and sitting next to Nikole. "Want condoms?"

"Shut up, Gaby." Maxine hissed, glaring at Gabrielle. Then she turned her attention to Nikki and stared intensely.

"We are just friends, but I don't know. Something is telling me to enjoy myself tonight." Nikole sang, leaning her head back and staring at the ceiling.

"You're lying. Something else is up." Maxine immediately jumped the gun, and I sat there infuriated. I'm going to talk to Kaleb before Nikole can make a move and make sure this doesn't happen.

"Well, let's go." I insisted, standing up and pulling my shorts down a bit. Nikole smiled at me, and joined.

"As Aly said." She giggled, linking arms with me and we both walked out. Maxine and Gabrielle both followed, muttering to each other. We made it where the guys are and I gave Kaleb a serious look. He returned the look with a curious one, and I glanced at Nikki then at his pants then back to him. He rose his brows and shook his head. Then I nodded and we both grabbed a beer.

"That was interesting." Maxine quietly whispered, standing beside me.

"How so?" I whispered back.

"Don't act like I didn't see that. I thought you didn't care about Nikki?" She was insinuating something.

"I don't." I nonchalantly replied with a shrug.

"Lies." She frowned, then stared at her phone. "He's here."

"Great." I muttered, as she walked off. Chelsea was standing next to another girl that I didn't recognize, and Nikole made her way to Kaleb. She grabbed his can and started drinking from it, then passed it back to him with a flirtatious smile. I sourly glanced away with my eyes narrowed.

"Since Luke isn't here." I heard Maxine mutter, which gained my attention. "Pamela and I want to know.." Then she got too quiet for me to hear. Was I that bad of a person? Did I always cock block him? I shrugged to my thoughts and downed the rest of my beer.

"You drink like a guy." I heard and jumped at the abrupt voice, glancing at Gaby.

"I've been told." I giggled, handing my can to Skyler. "Crush this please?"

"Of course." Skyler winked, causing Gaby to giggle.

"Playing two from the same group, aye?" She whispered, causing me to tense.

"What do you mean?" I surely thought she caught on, knowing Gaby is the smarter one.

"Damien and Skyler, hello. I saw that wink, I thought you were with Damien?" She asked and I almost laughed aloud, which would have given me away.

"No." I giggled with a shake of my head.

"So, Damien is free? What about the bite on your neck?" Her eyes glanced at my neck then to me.

"Chelsea saw wrong." I accused and Gaby laughed.

"So, Damien is free then?" She smiled, and I nodded. "Do you mind?"

"If?" I finally caught on and lightly chuckled. "Go ahead."

"Thanks." She smiled, then strutted over to Damien. Skyler got closer with a quirked brow.

"Apparently, tonight. We're together." I whispered, and saw Skyler's face grimaced. "Also, you gave me this."

"Woah." He laughed, staring at the bite on my neck. "How the fuck?"

"Don't ask, don't tell." I muttered and he just laughed.

"Okay baby." He winked and held a beer out for me.

"Thank you, sweetie." I winked and accepted the offer.

"Awe, you two are cute." Tristan teased, then stared at Pamela.

"Kind of ruins my chances with Pamela though." Skyler frowned.

"I think she and Chelsea are gonna fuck Jacen." I killed Skyler's hopes completely.

"Damn it." He muttered, then stared at me.

"Try anyways." I enthused, and he grinned walking over to Pamela. I just laughed to myself, drinking beer, until I saw Maxine walk over with a new guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be appreciated. Sorry it took so long :) work has been crazy.