Dude's a Chick.

Taken by surprise.

Cold. Lonely. I walked back to my house, speechless. Numb.

"Hey sweetie." My mom greeted as I walked in the door, but I just walked past her. I went to my room, quietly shut the door and stood there for no reason. My phone vibrated and I didn't even bother to see who it was. I just stood there. After what felt like forever, I heard my mom call for me and slowly I walked out to see why.

"Hey, man." Jacen stood there, staring at me with concern. I simply nodded, then headed back to my room. Jacen followed and my mom didn't even ask what was going on. She probably felt it was best for Jacen to help me through it. "Kaleb called me."

"I don't care." I whispered, taking my shirt off.

"Luke." Jacen sighed. "Kaleb told me he heard what happened, and he wanted me to make sure you were okay."

"Of course." I scoffed, tossing my shirt down. "He couldn't just do it himself."

"He called you." He butted in. I reached in my pocket, then noticed on my phone that sure enough Kaleb did call. Surprise.

"I don't care." I repeated, tossing my phone on my bed. "I want to sleep."

"You're acting like this is a break up." Jacen teased.

"It's worse." I sighed, taking my pants and boxers off. I grabbed a dry pair of Marvel Super Hero pajama bottoms, slipped them on and laid down.

"Maxine will start talking to you again, she's just overreacting." He assured, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"It's different." I whispered, furrowing my brows as I stared at my ceiling as if it had the answers being written up there for me to read. "This time, she was different."

"Luke." He muttered.

"Just let me sleep, please." I begged, rolling over to where my back is facing him.

"Alright. But, just know... I'm a phone call away if you need me." He offered, but I didn't respond.

~*~

Another week went by. Maxine stayed true to her word, it's been almost a month and no call...nothing. Kaleb called me a few times, but I didn't answer him neither. I basically went to work, came home, slept and did the routine all over again. I barely ate, showered, or anything aside from sleeps. Because right now, dreaming was better than reality.

"Yo!" Tristan busted through the door, then plugged his nose. "Phew, Luke. You stank! Take a shower muthafucka, get dressed and let's get ready to go!"

"No." I growled, curled in a ball on my bed.

"We thought this would come to it." Tristan muttered, then whistled. Suddenly I had Damien, Jacen, Skyler, Zach and Tristan all yanking me off my bed. I wondered where they were taking me, till I realized they're going to my bathroom. They shoved me inside the shower and turned on the water, while Damien and Skyler stripped me of my clothes. I sat in the corner, naked, with freezing water on me.

"You going to shower now?" Jacen evilly inquired, I had no choice but to give in. So they left me alone, at which I got up and adjusted the temperature. I mentally cursed and thanked them while I took a much needed shower. Once I was done, I changed into some faded jeans and a black shirt. I slipped on my shoes and met them in my living room.

"That's the Luke we all love and remembered." Damien smiled. I didn't expect him to be here, or care for that matter. But what blew my mind, was seeing Kaleb walk in the door.

"Hey." He nodded, sheepishly staring at the floor.

"Hey." I replied, staring at the floor as well.

"I-" He started but I cut him off by giving him a bro-hug. We stayed in the embrace for a bit longer than normal.

"Has Luke gone gay and Kaleb claimed him? Aly is back!" Tristan howled with laughter, causing everyone, including myself to laugh.

"Aly would make the perfect wingman. I could get laid much more often." Jacen agreed.

"That's what you need." Zach teased, with a shake of his head.

"You're one to talk, lover boy." I winked, causing Zach to turn red.

"You said you wouldn't!" Zach whined.

"Oh no, no. We clearly yelled out that we would." Jacen corrected, receiving weird expressions from everyone else.

"Zach has been fucking a beautiful lady, lately." I informed.

"No way!" Skyler exclaimed, coming closer. "Who?"

"Yeah, who?" Damien butted in, and soon we crowded Zach.

"Okay, maybe I'll bring her into the group some time. But, that's once everything settles. Okay? No need for her to get a bad impression just because bitches are bitches." Zach explained.

"True." I agreed, and everyone nodded. We all walked out to Tristan's van and got inside.

"Thought you had a curfew?" Kaleb asked Tristan.

"Yeah, my dad said I've been good lately." Tristan answered, causing us all to laugh.

"Good little daddy's boy." Zach teased, ruffling Tristan's hair.

"Oh hell no, no repeat you guys." Jacen demanded... again, everyone laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter... Slowly the group is coming back. Ooh yeaaah.