Dude's a Chick.

I'd *** you.

Maxine showed up with a smile on her face, a couple of bags in her hands and a suit case.

"Hello." She greeted, and took note of everyone having big smiles on our faces. "Kaleb warned you didn't he?" She sighed, her smile fading.

"Sorry." Kaleb squeaked, at which she shook her head.

"I'm simply on my rag, I don't get bitchy." She explained, causing all of us to get even more nervous. "Often" she added with an evil laugh. "So, Luke. You ready?"

"No." I spat, staring at the floor.

"Your legs. Really?" She giggled, going up stairs. I followed, while the others stayed in the living room to watch TV and probably eat.

"So, how's things going?" I quietly asked, trying to make conversation and get rid of the awkward silence.

"Good, and how are things with you?" She answered. "Since the last time we talked." She added, looking away.

"Good, good." I coughed. "Could be better."

"That's obvious." That pleasant giggle escaped as she sat everything down. "So, I bought you some clothes that I figured would fit. Also brought some of my hair extensions that I don't use anymore. Figured you'd like them."

"Great." I mumbled, staring at all the stuff. "A wig would've been nicer."

"Not really, that's easily removed." She corrected.

"Oh." I felt dumb, simply because I don't know how women do their hair and what's easier. She rolled over a chair, then forcefully pushed me down on it. For a moment I thought she was going to give me a lap dance or something, and I felt a little excited.

"Calm yourself, Luke." She teased.

"After you, Maxi." I winked. We both laughed, then got quiet at the same time. She smiled and grabbed make up. "Ugh."

"Quit complaining, I've got to teach you how to do this." She stated, then pulled down under her eye and applied eyeliner. "Did you see that?"

"Yeah." I sighed, and soon she handed me a brand new one. I opened it then twisted it to reveal the stick of eyeliner, I sighed and slowly rubbed it on my bottom eyelid. The fear of poking myself in the eye made me slower and apply it lightly. I felt so Gay at the moment.

"Not bad, it's like you were born this way." She made a lame Lady Gaga reference and laughed about it.

"Shut up, Max. I don't need this from you." I frowned, putting down the eyeliner.

"Oh I know, but it's soo much fun." She winked, then grabbed eyeshadow. "Now apply this." She giggled, at which I listened. Next thing I knew lip gloss was coming out, and soon clothes. "Here's some short shorts."

"What am I going to do about my junk?" I questioned, staring at the shorts.

"That's what these are for." She pulled out some booty shorts. "Tuck it."

"Excuse you?" I replied in a high pitched squeaky voice, my hand landing on my hip and the other flipped my hair.

"Luke, I swear. You're secretly in the closet." She mused, throwing the shorts and booty short undies at me. I sighed and took off the skirt. "Whoa! Naked! Hello?!"

"Hi." I sarcastically greeted, thrusting my hips forward then slipped the under ware on. "They're kind of tight."

"Good." She evilly grumbled, turning around so that I could change. I stood there in short shorts, without a shirt on and waited for the next thing. To my dismay it was in front of me, a leopard printed, padded bra.

"You've got to be kidding me. Couldn't I be a flat chested girl? I'm skinny enough to pull it off." I begged and she laughed. She leaned forward and grabbed my man titty.

"Nope, you can't be. See, already almost an A cup." She teased, then shoved the bra against my bare chest. "Well, put it on."

"Is it like a shirt? Just slip it over? Is that how you do it? Or can you show me?" I asked, causing her to laugh and soon her face turned red. "Awe, is someone blushing?"

"Shut up, Luke." She frowned, then unclasped the bra. "I'll make it easy for you, I'll clip it to it's point so that you can slip it on and off, okay?"

"Thanks." I smiled crookedly at her, then turned around, allowing her to put it on me.

"You look really good, Luke ass." She teased.

"Why thank you, Maxi Pad." I retorted, and she grew furious.

"Shut up!" She screamed, and at that moment I forgot she was on her period and made a terrible joke.

"I'm sorry!" I shrieked as she held her flip flop in the air and smacked me really good in the face.

"Now, for the hair." She calmly stated, then came over with the extensions. "These are top of the line, you just clip them in. No glue, no nothing. Okay? They're strong, so if someone pulls on them, they will hurt but they wont unclasp right away since you have long hair k? And it's one big thing attached, almost like a wig. I'll show you." So she did. When it was done, I didn't even want to look in the mirror because of fear of turning myself on. Ha, no. I'm kidding, I just don't want to look better as a chick than a dude.

"What's taking so long?!" The guys yelled impatiently from down stairs, cutting off my thoughts and soon we both walked down. Their eyes averted to the redness of my cheek, then slowly all at once they stared at my clothes.

"Wait, wait. Luke?!" Jacen gasped, and I rolled my eyes looking away. "Holy fuck!"

"I'd fuck you." Skyler admitted.

"I wouldn't." Tristan declined. "I'd make love to you all niiight loooong baby." He added, while pelvic thrusting the air.

"I'm going to kick your ass." I threatened, causing them all to laugh.

"Work on the voice." Damien chuckled.

"I'm so like gonna kick your ass." I squeakily repeated myself, causing everyone to laugh.

"Not that strong man, try again." Zach mused.

"I'm gonna kick your ass, douche." I said one last time with my voice half and half. They all stared in awe.

"It's not the best, but it's not the worst." Zach shrugged. "Sounds good though."

"They're not going to buy this." I groaned.

"If they don't, you'll just get out with worse than a red mark of... is that a flip flop?" Kaleb stiffed a laugh, as Maxine stood there with a triumph expression on her face and a rough nod. "Idiot." He added using the Napoleon Dynamite voice.

"Alright, Luke. Take this all off and reapply it on, I want to see." Maxine lead me back up stairs, leaving the guys down there with their mouth agape. Once we went in the room and I looked in the mirror, I was even shocked.

"I'm fucking sexy." I gasped, then got quiet. "That's pretty bad."

"That's pretty hilarious." She giggled, holding her stomach. I mimicked her giggle, which earned me a smack in the back of the head. "Knock it off, and come on. I need to make sure I've taught you well."

"Fine." I spoke in the girl voice I've mustered, and hope to be able to use when I'm around the others. "You know, Maxine. You should go too, and introduce me as your friend or something."

"What? I barely even talk to Nikole." She groaned.

"Bullshit, you two have sleep overs every other weekend." I growled.

"That'd be even worse, I can't lie to her." She frowned.

"Ha. If I'm dressed like this, I'm sure you can sacrifice something." I grinned as she looked at the floor.

"I don't want to be apart of this." She finally spoke, then shifted her eyes to mine.

"You already are when you came here and turned me into Laquisha." I joked, causing her to laugh. "Ha, you smiled and laughed. You agreed."

"That was not an agreement." She denied.

"Nope, in the book of man, you just agreed." I chuckled.

"Neither of us are men." She winked and took a seat.

"Touche`, touche`."

The rest of the day consisted of me taking and reapplying everything so that I got it down. My voice being experimented with, and unfortunately the talks of the differences between different makeups, hair products and the dreaded tampons and pads. Let's just say it was a long day, which eventually turned into a long week... On the plus side, Maxine and I hung out like we used to do when we were all kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was actually a fun chapter to write. :) I hope you all liked it.