Dude's a Chick.

Not finished.

Oh did I feel refreshed that morning. I stretched and wrapped my arms around Nikki tightly. Kissing her head before sitting up and getting ready to see what the guys were doing. Sleeping on the floor in a tent however, wasn't desireable but last night made up for it.

"Yo." I greeted the guys, wearing a thick paid of pajama pants. I cupped the ends of my sleeved shirt in the palm of my hands and watched them start a fire.

"It should warm up later." Jacen stuttered, his teeth clapping together as he sat next to the small fire.

"Hopefully." Tristan shuttered. "I'm about to go get some from Valerie to warm me up."

"Lovely." I laughed and we all joined.

"How was Nikki?" Damien evilly grinned.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I casually reply, taking a seat next to Jacen.

"We heard man." Skyler bursted my bubble.

"Don't let her know that." I chuckled, then calmed down. "She's amazing, as usual."

"Can't believe, the only girl to ever keep us all guessing chose you." Zach hissed, taking a piss by a near by tree. No discretion, as usual.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, I'll finish this another time.. Sorry.

Btw thanks to anyone who reported my story dealing with the title, way to go *thumbs up* when you could've just commented about it... haters.