Dude's a Chick.

Inner thighs.

We recorded my voice as if they had called me from the party to see what I was doing, just in case Nikole caught on and seriously thought I'm the girl they've brought. Maxine is coming over again today to make sure everything's good, and to show me something.

"Hi." She greeted as I opened the door.

"Hey." I replied, closing it behind her.

"No one's home?" She quirked a brow, staring around my empty house.

"Naw, my parents are on their vacation together. My siblings are, lord knows." I chuckled, heading to my room. She came with and closed the door behind her.

"So, I've brought something for just in case it goes down." She giggled, just the giggle made me worry.

"What is it?" I paused, eying down the bag in her hand.

"Well first, I brought this." She took out a bikini.

"Oh, gonna model?" I winked and she just shook her head with another giggle. My face dropped and my eyes narrowed.

"No." I spat.

"I also brought this." She continued, next thing I know there's two little water balloon looking things. "They go in bras to add extra padding."

"Hell no." I added, folding my arms across my chest.

"And lastly." She giggled even louder this time. "Voila." It was wax and papers.

"Fuck no!" I exclaimed, standing up and causing my chair to fall back into my desk. "No, I'm not doing this. Damn it."

"Lukas." She calmly said my name.

"I said no." I sternly stood my ground.

"But, Luke." She whined.

"It's not going to work." I hissed.

"Lukas!" She screamed.

"Oh baby." I winked, then she realized where my mind went and slapped my arm.

"Stop being perverted for one minute, and seriously think about this. What happens if they all go in bikinis?" She questioned.

"Then I politely decline and say I'm on my rag." I evily grinned, at which her mouth slightly agaped and she was truly shocked.

"That's actually pretty good, but it will give away a lot." She explained, placing the stuff on my bed.

"I refuse, Max. This is going too far." I shook my head and opened my door.

"Luke, you've already gotten everything down. Kaleb already informed her that we're all going, you cant chicken out now." She pouted.

"But I can, for she has never met me yet in girl form." I chuckled, running a hand through my hair.

"Luke." She sighed, then took a seat with her head down. Her hair fell in her face, and I heard a quiet sniffle.

"Oh god, quit it, Maxine." I demanded, but she just put a hand up and turned away from me. I let out a breath then knelt in front of her. "What happened to you not wanting to get involved?" When she didn't answer, I caved. "Fine."

"Ha! I knew that would work, now strip." She giggled, going to the little microwave that's in my room. She heated up the wax, as I laid there naked and holding my junk.

"This is going to hurt huh?" I winced at the idea.

"Not really." She shrugged.

"You wax?" I got excited at the idea.

"Nope, I shave. But from what I hear it's not bad." She giggled, pulling the wax out and stirring it. She grabbed the paper, then applied the hot wax to sensitive areas around my inner thigh.

"Oh, that's hot." I whined. Suddenly a painful sting came through as she ripped the paper off. I didn't even feel her put the paper over it. I screamed out like a little girl and sat up. "Okay, that's good enough."

"I'm almost done." She was barely audible through her laughing. "Plus, why quit now? You barely got one section done."

"The perfect reason to quit now." I growled, wanting to rub the now aching spot on my leg but cant in fear it would hurt worse.

"Oh, calm down Luke and lay down." She shoved me back on the bed and applied more wax.

"I hate you right now." I narrowed my eyes and said through gritted teeth.

"There might be a reward at the end of this." She winked, and that thought alone was good enough to continue.

"There better be a damn good one, if you catch my- Ahhhh!" I felt like such a wuss as my inner thighs ached and before I could do anything else, she applied more and ripped it off. "I might have to wait a couple of days to collect said rewards." I pouted once she was done, and laid there with the fan blowing on me as if that would help.

"You're too cute, Luke." She giggled and walked out of the room.

About an hour later she returned with ice cream.

"Here you go." She smiled.

"Thanks." I accepted and slowly licked the ice cream drumstick and stared at her. "So the reward... It's been kind of something I've-"

"This is the reward." She cut me off, and I got silent.

"Oh." I muttered, then glared at the icecream. "We never agreed to this."

"We never agreed to anything, so I made the reward this." She giggled, licking her ice cream contently. I just sat there with a pillow over my junk, for I didn't want to put anything on since it hurt so bad. The pain was numbing out finally, but was still there. I glanced at Maxine then looked away. "So, my boyfriend wants to know what I'm doing and I'm having a hard time trying to explain this."

"Boyfriend?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, Kaleb didn't tell you?" She seemed almost hurt. "I thought he would, considering Kaleb hates him."

"Naw, he hasn't mentioned anything." I answered. "Just tell him you're hanging out with...Aly."

"Aly?" She snorted.

"Yeah, Aly.." I confidentally reply.

"You like that name?" She giggled.

"Haaail yeaaah." I chuckled.

"How about something like, Lory?" She suggested and this time I snorted.

"Too close to Luke." I declined. "Plus Aly kind of suits me."

"I suppose." She shook her head with a big smile on her face. "Well, here. I've gotta go, put these in your bra and whatnot. See you tomorrow, Luke. Have fun." She giggled, gave me a hug and walked out of my room. I sat there dumbfounded. She has a boyfriend? I sighed but pushed the thought aside and couldnt wait for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha picture the closest guy friend of yours, and you waxing their areas below and them screaming like a little girl. hahahaha now you're on the same level of humor I am. XD