Dude's a Chick.

Naked.

Morning came too fast, as I heard laughter and a door slam. I slowly awoke from my bed and walked out.

"Whoa!" I saw the guys standing there, covering their eyes.

"You don't even want to know the extents I've gone through just for this shit." I spat, walking past them and went to the kitchen. I opened my fridge, grabbed a coke and shut the door.

"We can see." Jacen chuckled, eying my soda down.

"So, when does this event start and end?" I questioned, glaring at Jacen then turned my attention to Damien.

"It starts at two this afternoon, then ends tomorrow or the next day. She hasn't decided, just told us all to bring three changes of clothes or some shit." Damien shrugged, taking a seat.

"Whoa! You never mentioned this being an all night-er." I frowned, leaning against the counter.

"What's going on?!" I heard my sister scream and immediately I went behind the counter.

"What are you doing here?!" I yell back. "Thought you were at a friend's house, staying the night?!"

"No." She dryly replied, going to the fridge. "We got in a fight."

"How'd you get home?" I inquired, going around the other side of the fridge.

"Walked." She dryly answered as if that was acceptable.

"The hell, you're only thirteen. You can't be walking that late at night." I scolded.

"And why not?" She turned to me, then shifted her eyes lower and furrowed her brows. "Are you naked?"

"No." I immaturely reply. "Look away."

"If you're not naked what does it matter?" She cockily retorted, with a cold laugh. "Also, I can do whatever I want. Mom and dad aren't here."

"But I am, so shut up. Also, you could have gotten a ticket for being a minor and out so late. Dumb ass." I spat.

"Ugh, whatever." She grabbed a soda then walked off, not before giving Jacen a big smile of course. She has the hugest crush on him. I rolled my eyes and backed away from the counter.

"Stupid bitch." I muttered under my breath and sipped on my soda. "Anyways, you never said it was an all night-er. I've already bent backwards and touched my toes, even did some jumping jacks and killed a baby for this shit."

"Quit over exaggerating Luke. You waxed your nut sack, no big deal." Skyler nonchalantly said, and everyone stared at him with their mouth agape.

"I'm starting to look like a tranny fool. What's next? You want me to get a sex change too, to make this legit?" I growled, causing the others to laugh.

"With some fake titties." Tristan just had to add in there. At which both Skyler and I laughed.

"Football players shave their legs, as for the waxed junk. Least it's clean for if you bone someone, and it'll all be worth it. Especially to see Nikole's face once you reveal yourself." Skyler looked demonic, like he was on an unspoken mission.

"I'm not going to reveal myself." I frowned, staring at Skyler with disappointment. "I'm just doing this for some stupid ass drunk bet. Nothing more, nothing less. Once it's done, she doesn't need to know. Okay?"

"What a little baby." Jacen teased, gaining everyone's approval.

"Not even like that." I denied.

"Lies." Zach egged on.

"Shut up." I demanded.

"Look it's okay if you're scared." He insisted.

"They're a bunch of a girls. I can't do shit to if they punch me, or beat the shit out of me. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm scared, that's a lot of lake. Not many people know about this kickback, the cops wont find my body, and I don't even want to have my body in it in the first place!" I rambled, breathing heavily with my hands in my hair.

"Relax." Skyler cooed, and glared at Zach. "You'll be fine."

"Whatever." I sighed, fixing my hair and walking to my room. I slipped some baggy sweats on then walked back out. "I've got a few hours to relax."

"Hello!" Maxine busted open my door.

"Really, does everyone think they live here?" I frowned at the lack of respect.

"We mas well." She shrugged, with a suit case. "I packed your bags for you, with a few selections of bikinis too. Also, here's a strap thingy for your junk. Or really, just wear some jean shorts. I'm going to do the same thing, so that you don't look suspicious."

"Thanks." I sarcastically thanked, sulking with my soda.

"And you!" She yelled, whacking Kaleb behind the head. "You didn't even tell anyone I have a boyfriend?! Shame on you."

"I hate that fucker." Kaleb groaned, rubbing the now sore spot.

"He's still apart of my life. Do what you guys do best, gossip." She hissed, taking a seat next to me and stealing my soda.

"We do not gossip." Kaleb corrected, at which everyone laughed. "Okay we do. But not about pointless assholes."

"Assholes are not pointless, for they cleanse the body of all our shit." Tristan abruptly did his typical stoner logic on us all.

"He's not a pointless asshole." She frowned, putting my soda down before she could even drink from it.

"You're right, someone who teaches you that you need more self respect and to get someone better, isn't pointless. You're right. They're just a building block to grow from when shit ends." Kaleb was being overly harsh, to the point none of us wanted to say anything.

"Go to hell Kaleb." She spat then stood up.

"After your boyfriend." He childishly replied.

"You have no reason to be pissed at him! You selfish asshole! Just because you can't find love or anyone that would want to be with you, doesn't mean for you to rain on my parade!" She hit a low blow, and we could all tell when his eyes narrowed and jaw clenched.

"He fucking cheated on you with your so called best friend! Yeah you're right, I'm so fucking jealous of that shit. Hell, I'd rather be alone than be with someone like that. Then again, that's what you want, right cuz? Since you so aren't worth better. Fucking idiot." Kaleb then stormed out of the room, leaving Maxine and the rest of us speechless.

"So, tonight. I might just get a boner to thoughts of Luke's girl image." Tristan randomly said aloud... We all simply left him alone in the room. But I quickly came back, gaining a smile from Tristan. I grabbed my soda and walked out, leaving him there with a frown now.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha gotta love Tristan's mentality. Right? Feedback would be much appreciated and loved. Thank you. <3