Dude's a Chick.

Stoner Van Ride.

It's time. I dressed myself, with Maxine in the room. It was quiet, too quiet. I guess this fight between her and Kaleb was really getting to her. I finished all the stupid stuff she had me do, and turned around for her to see.

"Nice." She commented, staring at the floor.

"No laughs? No jokes?" I paused when her eyes shifted to mine, and tears were in them.

"I didn't want you knowing." She whispered, returning her eyes to the floor.

"Knowing?" I repeated, cocking my head to the side in confusion.

"That my boyfriend cheated on me." Her voice was so low and barely audible.

"Shit happens." I shrugged, taking a seat next to her and slipped on some flats. "If you stay with the guy, either he'll change or not. If he does it again, then you've gotta be strong enough to leave him. If you don't, then sorry Max but you're a fucking idiot."

"He's cheated on me three times." She abruptly confessed. I felt my blood boil, but had to restrain it.

"Why are you with him then?" I inquired.

"I love him." She hesitantly answered.

"When you have to sit there and literally think about the answer before answering, then that isn't love Maxine." I informed, placing a hand on her shoulder before getting up and grabbing a thin sweater. Maxine followed me down stairs and soon all the guys gaped at me.

"Damn, Luke." Jacen whistled, circling me.

"Quit acting like I'm a peace of meat, man." I demanded, then turned to Tristan. "Don't even say anything."

"But I-" He started.

"I said no!" I yelled, causing everyone to laugh. I took in a deep breath, pulled my shorts down a bit then stared at myself in the mirror. "Let's do this."

~*~

We decided to take Tristan's old, stoner looking, van. I sat there nervously, twiddling my thumbs.

"I think they're going to notice." I blurted out, tucking some hair behind my ear.

"How?" Jacen questioned, barely making eye contact with me. "Are those real?"

"Yes, I magically grew tits. No you fucking idiot." I smacked him behind the head then exhaled sharply. "Because my hands are so much bigger than theirs."

"Just relax and don't over think it." Skyler cooed, staring out the window.

"This shit is taking too long." Damien impatiently blurted out, unbuckling his seat belt then turned on the radio. "Doesn't this car go any faster?"

"Shut up, Damien." Zach snarled, then looked at me. "This may sound really creepy, but you make a really good looking girl. If only you were born a chick I'd-"

"What the fuck, Zach?!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around my chest. "Quit raping me with your eyes, for fuck's sake."

"He does have a point though." Jacen agreed.

"Thank you, Jace." I nodded, turning my attention to the window.

"I was talking about Zach." Jacen corrected, causing my head to snap in his direction.

"I swear, I'm not sleeping in the same room as you guys tonight. In fear of my butt hole being violated." I hissed, next thing we know Maxine starts busting up with laughter. We all turn our attention to her, with the exception of Tristan of course since he's driving.

"Would you all listen to yourself?" She leaned forward, with a hand on her stomach, continuing with laughter. I shifted my eyes around as the guys joined, but I didn't find this funny.

"Maxine, this is a serious matter here. I'm in fear of being raped." I sternly scolded, with a roll of my eyes and stared out the window.

"He's already acting like a girl too." Kaleb chuckled.

"Am not." I immaturely defended, then let out a sigh. "I am. This isn't good. I've only been in this shit for the past hour now, and I'm already being turned to the dark side." Everyone gasped.

"If his dick shrivels into a vagina, I call dibs." Tristan finally spoke, causing even myself to laugh. It was the images I was laughing at, till I realized maybe Tristan wasn't joking.

"You guys are assholes." I hissed. "When I'm back to my normal self, I'm never looking at you the same."

"Oh shut up, Luke. If it were me, you'd be doing the same thing." Jacen snickered.

"Not really." I slowly blinked, almost speechless.

"In denial." He mused, and I listened to his silent chuckle.

"Hey, what's your name anyways, Luke?" Skyler abruptly brought up and everyone muttered their ideas.

"I was thinking Aly." I nonchalantly answered with a shrug.

"Aly?" Jacen turned, with a quirked brow. "Why Aly?"

"I don't know, it kind of suits me." I flipped my hair and turned my nose in the air with my eyes closed.

"So gay." Zach joked.

"Not gay, when I'm a girl right now." I corrected and everyone laughed.

"We're almost here." Maxine destroyed the laughter, causing it to become quiet. I sat there really nervous. What happens if people discover it? Will Nikole hate me more than she already does now? What will the other guys that are there think? I closed my eyes tightly and prayed...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to those that are commenting, subscribing and simply reading. Means a lot. <3