Dude's a Chick.

Introduction.

There was already plenty of cars, and the lot was huge. Trees were all around, along with trashcans and fire pits. We walked down a pebble path to see the huge lake, along with many cabins a few feet away.

"Hi everyone!" Nikole came running over, a big smile on her face. Her eyes landed on me, and behind them was a hint of suspicion. "I'm Nikole."

"I'm Aly." I returned the smile.

"Well, welcome to the party." She grinned, giving Maxine a hug. "Lukas isn't going to come right?"

"Nope." Maxine confidentially answered. "I mean, he said something about crashing it. But I highly doubt he'll make the drive."

"Yeah, we all know how lazy he is." Gaby abruptly joined, smiling at me. "I don't think we've met."

"We haven't." I assured, giving the best smile I could give.

"I'm Gabrielle, but call me Gaby." She introduced herself.

"Aly." I replied, receiving a hug.

"Well, us guys are going." Damien waved, then came over and gave me a long hug. Slowly we parted and everyone walked off to the other guys.

"What was that all about?" Nikole inquired, with a raised brow.

"Oh nothing." I giggled, knowing exactly why Damien did that.

"Mhmm. So about Luke." Gaby of course would be the one that wouldn't shut up about me. "He was upset that he wasn't invited."

"Was he?" Nikole replied, her eyes almost lighting up. I couldn't tell if it was being sadistic, or if that's what she wanted to hear; that I still care?

"Yeah, he was." Maxine agreed.

"He told me he wanted to go." I randomly added in.

"You know Luke?" Nikole quirked a brow.

"Yeah, who doesn't?" I giggled.

"True." Nikole nodded, placing a finger to her lip which meant she was in deep thought and chewing on the inside of her cheek. "How exactly do you know him?"

"I can't talk about it." I glanced away, staring at the floor.

"And why not?" Nikole insisted, causing Maxine to put a reassuring hand on my arm.

"He kind of broke her heart." Maxine frowned.

"He has a way of doing that." Nikole sighed. "I mean, not that I've dated him or anything."

"I thought you guys did?" Gaby inquired, her nosy side showing through.

"Nope." Nikole muttered.

"Why not?" Maxine joined, even I was shocked.

"I don't want to talk about it." Nikole then walked away, leaving us speechless.

"Do we follow?" I questioned, causing Gaby to laugh.

"You hang around guys all the time huh?" Gaby asked with a wide smile. "Of course we follow!"

And of course, we followed.

"So, since I'm closest with you two, and there's an extra bed. Maxine said she wanted to room with you, Aly. Right? Aly?" Nikole of course ventures off into something else rather than the original statement or question, whichever was running through her mind at the time.

"Yeah, it's Aly. Alyson is my full name, but I go by Aly." I answered, with a crooked smile.

"Oh nice, very pretty. Anyways, we're all going to be in this cabin." She lead the way then opened the door, a small little kitchen, a small bathroom with shower and tub that's connected. Two small rooms with only a queen sized bed in each.

"Nice." I breathed out, waiting for them to claim their room. Maxine and I got a room to share, thank God. I tossed my duffel bag on the bed and sighed, hopefully they wont go through my stuff. I did pack a pair of my jeans and a shirt, for just in case. Along with my shoes. But I hid them all the way at the bottom.

"I'm getting ready for swimming, food, and beer." Nikole confidently spoke, taking her pants off. She smiled at me then grabbed her leopard printed towel.

"I've got to change into mine." Maxine mumbled, with a smile. I stood beside her and nodded my head, went in my duffel bag and found the bikinis along with shorts that Maxine had packed. I was greatly thankful for her doing that for me or I would've been fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun!!!! :D Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and thank you to those commenting. I'm glad this story is entertaining <3 :)