‹ Prequel: The Other Woman

Tensions

Three long and fruitful years have passed since Serenity has contacted or personally seen Tre or Billie Joe. But with the band back in full swing, it's hard no to catch a glimpse of their faces on television or in a magazine. With a new boyfriend and two fantastic children, Serenity is finally at peace with herself and her past. Or is she? And a newly engaged Tre is madly in love with his finacee Blaze.

But what happens when these two past lovers cross paths once more?
  1. Beer and carrot cake
    What has happened exactly in a three year span to our love triangle between Serenity, Billie Joe, and Tre...
  2. Women
    You can't live with them or without them. This chapter is just about a few quarrels in a couple's relationship.
  3. Glimpse into the past
    A typical "filler" chapter, where Blaze and his soon to be bride talk about his past...and Serenity.
  4. A Birthday
    Its finally Terrence's birthday, and he recieves a couple gifts that Seny insists on returning. Also, Tre and Blaze finally find a venue and the date is set!
  5. Captured
    Despite not wanting to, Serenity ends up attending the Hope Concert where she runs into an old friend...or three.
  6. Betrayed
    The exes finally meet after 3 years of seperation.
  7. Expired Secrets
  8. The Riot Act
    We left off with Serenity telling both Tre and his fiancee that her twins were not fathered by Terrence, but actually Tre. The cat's out of the bag....and there's plenty of scratching!