Status: Active

Ambiance

02

"We're so happy you found something for you and your sister to do instead of go to that party." Quinn's mother says, kissing each girl on the cheek. When it came to trust, Quinn's parents seemed naive about it.

Quinn and Taylor could tell their parents that they were going to a friend's house and go to their boyfriend's instead. Their parents would never know. Taylor was the only one to really abuse this power, Quinn never had a boyfriend to break the rules with. She wasn't interested in drugs or drinking either, so there wasn't much fun to abusing such a power.

"Alright Mom, we'll be back before one. You don't have to wait up for us, I'll lock the doors before I go to sleep." Taylor says. There was a gleam of mischief in her eyes.

"Alright. You have fun girls." Their dad says as James pulls into the driveway. Quinn could make out another figure in the car, but couldn't see his face well enough to decide if it was attractive or not. A nervous knot forms in her stomach.

Taylor nearly ran to the the car while Quinn nervously strolled there. The boy, Trev, had shifted to the back to let Taylor sit next to James in the front. When she reached the car, Trev stepped outside and opened the door for her, she blushed and climbed in. Was this guy old-fashioned? It made Quinn feel embarrassed.

"We're going to drop you at Trev's car. Then we'll pick you guys up at Trev's house around two. Okay?" James says, adjusting the rear-view mirror to look at Quinn. She just nods, not saying that two was an hour after their curfew.

Trev's car was right around the corner, not even a mile from her house. She felt a pang of guilt, realizing she was pushing her parents' trust. Shoving it away, Quinn climbed out of James' car and waved goodbye to them. She was determined to have a good time tonight.

Once again, Trev opened her door for her. She smiled, blushed, and climbed in. Maybe she could get used to that after all. Trev silently climbed in his side and started the engine. It purred lustfully and rode smoothly as they started down the street.

"Where are we going?" Quinn asked quietly.

"I thought I'd take you to dinner. Then maybe putt-putt or something." Trev says, Quinn liked the way his voice was so husky. It sent a shiver down her spine.

"I can pay for myself, if you want?"

"No, I don't mind paying." Trev glanced over at her and smiled, his teeth perfect and white. Quinn had a thing for guys with perfect teeth.

Stepping out of Trev's car, she smoothed her skirt down. She wasn't to happy when she pulled it on and realized it only fell about mid-thigh. Looking up at the restaurant, Quinn realized it was her favorite pizza place. She gave Trev a quizzical look.

"Did you know this was my favorite place to eat?" There were so many little restaurants and diners in West Hill, why this particular pizza place?

"Taylor might have mentioned it..." He rubs his head and smiles slightly. He was definitely cute.

Dinner went without a problem, to Quinn's relief. They had talked and laughed, being with Trev was just like being with a close friend. She loved that about him, he was a breath of fresh air. After they finished eating, Trev drove them to the local Putt-putt course. Quinn just laughed a little.

"I haven't been putt-putting since I was twelve. The last time I was here, I hit Taylor in the face and bruised her eye." She playfully shoves Trev when he bursts out laughing.

"Hopefully you won't do that to me." He jokes, handing her a putter and a yellow ball. She was surprised he remember her favorite color.

The first few courses were simple, but as they hit the sixth hole they became harder. Quinn kept hitting it at the wrong angle, making it bounce off the windmill's blades and come flying back at them.

"Here, let me help." Trev stands behind her, wrapping his arms around Quinn and placing his hands over hers. She froze, not expecting the intimate contact.

Trev, sensing her discomfort, squeezed her hands and let go. She blushed and looked down, catching a glance of his smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He says, picking up his putter.

"No, it's fine. I'm just a little nervous." She blushed a deep scarlet, she didn't mean to let that escape her mouth.

"Let's get out of here then, we'll go somewhere else. I don't like putt-putt much anyway." She smiles and follows him off the course, leaving her yellow ball to stay in the bush it got thrown into by the windmill.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :]