Status: Active

Ambiance

03

"I've never been here at night." Quinn comments, looking out over the water.

The scenery was the perfect romantic movie setup. The full moon reflected off the glassy pond, casting pale light on the two teenagers. The sweet summer air blew warm breezes through their hair. Quinn and Trev were sitting on the hood of his car staring at the pond and stars, enjoying each other's company. Music played softly in the background.

"Neither have I." Trev smiles at her, causing a pink blush to place itself on Quinn's cheeks. She just smiles back. "I like when you blush."

Quinn blushes deeper and Trev grows quieter. He seemed like he didn't mean to say that, that it just slipped off his tongue without permission. Quinn didn't mind though, she thought it was sweet.

"Look, there's Orion's belt." Trev pointed out the three bright stars among the millions that dotted the inky sky.

"It's pretty." Quinn commented, staring at the sky.

Quinn could have sworn she heard him say, "Yeah, you are." But she wasn't quite sure, so she didn't say anything.

"Well, it's about midnight. We have two hours, what would you like to do?" Trev asked. Quinn knew what she'd like to do. She wanted to kiss Trev, which scared her a little. She never felt like that before. It wasn't natural to her.

"I don't know. I like it here." Quinn smiles and hops off the car. They had found a secluded spot, trees protected them from being noticed by police officers looking to get curfew breakers. But there was a break in the treetops that allowed moon and starlight.

Walking gracefully to the water, Quinn slips her shoes off and steps into the pond. Trev stayed on the car and watched her. He seemed transfixed by her figure in the moonlight. She reaches down and smiles up at him before splashing water onto him.

"Oh! Now it's on!" He smiles and hops off the car.

Quinn screams playfully and splashes him again. Trev kicks off his shoes and socks and chases her into the water. She turns to splash him again, only to be ran into by Trev, both go tumbling into the water. Quinn resurfaces the water to see a worried Trev.

"I am so sorry!" Trev apologizes. Quinn just smiles, she didn't mind being wet.

"Silly, it's just water!" She splashes a little water at his face. She could feel her shirt shrinking to mold her body, revealing every curve in the process.

A lustful look fills Trev's eyes, also noticing the the shirt. Quinn had a decision to make now, it was either follow her head and pull away. She might be labeled prude if she did this, plus she'd lose her chance with Trev. Or she could follow her heart, and body, and kiss Trev. She wanted to do the former, to be smart about this, but she wanted even more to do the latter.

Without giving her mind time to think, she moves closer to Trev. Quinn was hyper-aware of her surrounds. She could feel the ripples she was making in the water. She could hear the song on the radio, Crazier by Taylor Swift. The sweet smell of grass mixed with Trev's scent. It was perfect.

Looking into her eyes, Trev bends his head down. Quinn flutters her eyes shut and reaches up. Their lips meet in the middle. She was glad they were on their knees, because they suddenly felt weak. Her head felt light and airy, her body tingly.

This was her first kiss, with Trev and with a boy. It couldn't have been more perfect. They kept kissing until Quinn needed to breathe. He smiled down at her, running a hand through her wet hair. She smiled back and rested her head on his chest. It was perfect, completely perfect.