Pride

I'll Kill Him Later

“I-I’m sorry I s-should have l-listened to you,” Kai says while biting his lip.

“Yeah you should have.” I throw my head into my hands. I know I’m going to have to go out and talk to mom about what she just walked in on but I don’t want to. Damn Kai. I told him my parents would get home soon! “Shit.”

It’s partially my fault too. I told him to try again but…but he was acting like a fucking little kid! He made me feel like such shit so I had to tell him to continue. I wanted him to too but that’s irrelevant.

“Should I…go?”

“No, just stay here. I’m going to talk to her.” Reluctantly I move from my bed to the living room. Mom is pacing back and forth with her nails between her teeth. She glances at me from the corner of her eye and stops.

Dad is on the couch but he doesn’t seem to know what’s going on. He’s looking between my mom and I in confusion. “What happened?” he asks.

To be honest I never really thought about how or when I was going to tell my parents…if I was going to tell them at all. Thinking about it now I don’t understand how it would bother mom. She always seemed to be one of those people who honestly doesn’t care what your sexual orientation is. If you’re a good person, she likes you.

She never appeared to be disgusted when we saw gay couples in public. Normally she squealed about “how cute” they were. She and dad always teased me about being “in love” with Kai. Maybe it was different because it wasn’t true or at least they thought it wasn’t true. Now that she knows it’s true it bothers her.

“M-Mom a-about that…um…Kai and I…” what? Kai and I, what? Am I just supposed to tell her we’re dating? That should be obvious since she clearly saw what we were doing.

Mom stops her pacing to stare at me. With watery eyes she runs over to me to wrap me up in a motherly hug. I don’t know what she’s doing but I hug her back. She rests her head on my shoulder and asks, “You’re using protection right?”

While I’m standing there, mouth agape, my father is rolling on the floor in laughter. There are tears rolling down his face and I’m stuttering to form a coherent sentence, “W-What! Mom…we weren’t having sex!”

“But it looked like you were about to!” She points an accusing finger towards the hall. “My boy is still just a baby. For you to be having sex or about to…especially with another man…you have to use protection! And do you realize how much you’re going to be made fun of? Baby I don’t want people hurting you.”

Dad is still laughing. I’ll kill him later.

“So…you’re not mad that Kai and I…” I didn’t want to finish that sentence. I rather not think about it. I was acting like a girl and if I ever think about it I know my pride is going to eat away at me.

Mom shakes her head. “No…I’m just scared for you. I knew Kai and you were close but to be together is…there’s a lot of consequences.”

Dad finally comes into the conversation. He wipes the tears from his eyes. “I’ve already come to accept you son so it doesn’t bother me. To be honest I’ve thought you two have been together for years. It seemed that way.”

I growl and jump at my father who cackles when I try wrestling with him. He easily catches me in a head lock and uses this time to place sloppy kisses all over my face. I hate him. I fucking hate him! He’s so…words cannot even describe!

I somehow manage to escape dad’s evil grasp and crawl away from both the idiots. I’m relieved that they’re ok with it. I don’t know what I would have done if they weren’t. What if they had suggested breaking up with Kai and never associating with him again? Would I be able to do it?

…is that even a question?

Fuck no and it’s kind of sad I answer that way. I really am…

“-in love with him?”

Shit. What? They’re talking? I jump back onto my feet and ask mom to repeat herself. She giggles and asks again, “Are you in love with him?”

“What kind of question is that?” My cheeks are probably the reason mom is grinning impishly. “We’ve been together for two months. I can’t answer that! Besides he’s a boy that’s gross.”

Dad throws a hand over his mouth to keep his chuckles to himself. His voice is muffled but I manage to hear, “And giving each other hand jobs isn’t?”

Oh I am definitely killing him. I hope he realizes we live in the same apartment. I can easily get inside his room and kill him then dispose of the body.

After mom and dad have thoroughly embarrassed me, I slip away. Kai is waiting in my room with a smile. He heard the conversation. Rolling my eyes I make my way back to his side and crawl beneath my covers. I use said covers to shield my flushing face. Don’t want him pointing it out. I’ve been embarrassed enough today.

“It’s n-nice that they’re o-ok with it.”

I hum.

“Do y-you think my parents w-would be…” Kai glances to the balcony that leads to his own apartment. I can see the wheels turning in his head. He’s debating on telling them the news and hoping that his react the same or at least similar to my own parents.

I shrug. “I guess…if you want you can tell them. We’d have to eventually.”

Well we wouldn’t have to. A lot of men don’t tell their parents but their parents find out or at least assume it on their own. I wish that could have been our case. I don’t really have the desire to walk up to someone and say, Hey, I’m gay and dating Kai hope you’re ok with it! It’s fucking embarrassing.

“Then w-we can tell the school!” Kai keeps his legs in excitement. “And we can k-kiss and h-hold hands in public!”

That gets him a rather hard hit from me. Yelping, the poor boy rubs his sore side with a pout. He sees the answer clearly on my face but since he’s a dumb ass I tell him it too, “Fuck no. That’s pushing it.”

“B-But why not?” He looks like an idiot with his lip quivering like that. I kind of want to hit him again.

“Because I said so that’s why!”

Kai sighs and gets under the covers to curl up with me. I grumble about how stupid it is to cuddle like this but allow him to anyways. It’s not like mom can walk in this time. I locked the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
As if I would ever have Shi's parents hate him!
IT'D BE TOO HARD!
I love their reaction though hehe...hope you all enjoyed!

Comment&Subscribe?