Dead Or Alive

Chapter Four

So as usual, it was not busy at work today so we just goofed off. I then remembered something important.

Stake out tonight! DON'T FORGET!!!!

I sent Bekka the text. I honestly love where I work but it gets annoying when your co-workers hit on you. I wanted to text Brian but I knew somethign was up cause my gut was hurting. So I just went back to goofing off at work.

Come to find out we still have this dumbass guy Grayson still trying to get our information we have on the guys so he can take the mission from us. Me and Bekka work with him unfortunally.

I looked at the clock on my iphone and it said 6pm I walked to the back room to tell Harvey that I am clocking out and heading home. He gives me every other day off cause I work my ass off. When I got home I noticed something was wrong by the way Bekka was acting.

So I assumed Matt didn't pick her up from work. I bet Jimmy had, since neither of us has met any of the other guys....Well in person that is. We already know everything about them because of their files.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, leaning my head into her bedroom. "Ugh, I guess. Lets get this boringness over with already." She groaned. Whine, whine, whine. Bitch, bitch, bitch.

That's all she ever seemed to do anymore...ABOUT ANYTHING! What's gotten into her?

Once we got to the little stakeout thingy, (we were actually just crouched behind some large crates at the peir), Bekka pulled out her camera. She was supposed to be taking pictures of the delievery....but she doesn't even seem to be in the mood for that! And she fucking loves taking pictures! No matter what their of!!!

Quickly, I sat laptop in my hands down, and turned towards her. "What the fuck is your problem tonight?!" I whisper yelled. "Nothing's my fucking problem, so buzz off!" She snapped, shaking my hands off her shoulders. "No! What the fuck is your problem! You weren't like this, this morning!" I basically screamed.

"What the fuck was that!" I heard Brian's voice yelled. "I dunno, but I want you to fucking find out." Matt snapped back at him. Shit. "Bekka run!" I said, grabbing at her wrist. She didn't even budge. I knew she was very much able to hear running footsteps coming towards us, just as I was. "Bekka, stop being such a fucking pussy and come on or else we're gonna fucking die here and now." I snapped, forcing her to follow behind me.

I knew she was tripping over her own feet, but I didn't much care right now. I was only focused on getting us the hell out of here. "Hey! Stop!" I heard a new voice. One I've never heard....Either way I ignored it. "Ash, let me go!" Bekka was trying to make me let go of my grip around her wrist....Not gonna happen. "B! Shut the fuck up, and get your ass in the car." I snapped.

She looked over her shoulder at the men as she did as I had told her. I got in the driver side and quickly pulled away from the peir. "I want you to tell me what the fuck your problem is and I want you to tell me now." I snapped, looking in the review mirror at Bekka. She remained silent, and looked at the window.

I swear it looked like she was about to just start crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like it :] thanks for reading :p