A Prince, a Comedian, and One Big Secret

Secret Love

I got to Buckingham Palace at two in the afternoon. Since I wasn’t someone that could sleep on planes very well, I was exhausted.
To make everything seem like it was okay, Harry met me at the foyer where we took that picture I loved so much months ago.
“How was your flight?” Harry asked me politely.
“As great as flights could go,” I mumbled. I was so cranky when I was exhausted, one of the qualities Seth loved about me.
“You’re cute,” Harry laughed.
We went to the room that looked similar to the one I stayed in ages ago, but I couldn’t be so sure if it was the same one.
“So what’s the plan from here?” Harry asked as soon as we were in the privacy of the room.
“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “I was kind of going with your lead dude,” I added.
“Well I have tickets to go to a show with my brother and Kate,” Harry suggested.
“That sounds fun,” I smiled happily. “Kate was so cool when I met her,” I added.
“Yea, she’ll want to update you on the Speak-Out tours,” Harry smiled.
Harry left me to let me get some sleep. As I was up, wide awake, I thought about Seth. Was he really okay with this, or was he going along with this because I wanted it to be that way?
I drifted off to sleep and woke up around seven. Harry had informed me that the show was going to start at nine so I had an hour to get ready.
I had brought the dress that Kate got for me, so I got out before I went to take a shower. Then I started to do my hair and make-up the same way I did the last time I was in England.
This was another reason why I couldn’t be a royal. I would have this constant feeling that I had to look perfect every second of the day. I think I am going to enjoy my fake relationship with Harry.
At eight, Harry knocked on my door.
“You ready?” Harry asked me.
“Yea,” I smiled.
It was insane as we walked from the limo to the theater. It was safe to assume that everyone heard about Harry and I dating. As I was getting pushed around by the paparazzi there was nothing I wanted more than to be with Seth.
The play was great, and right before we left the building of the opera, I decided that it was a good idea to kiss Harry on the lips, right in front of a window for the cameras to see.
We got into the limo.
“So Haylie, are you okay with meeting with our father tomorrow?” Will asked as we drove off.
“Yea, I’m in town for a few days, so that would be great,” I agreed.
“I’m sure Harry has told you that our father is not well, but I spoke with him today, and he thinks he will have a good day tomorrow in order to meet you.” Will told me.
“May I ask exactly what’s wrong with him?” I nervously questioned.
“He has cancer unfortunately,” Will answered.
“Cancer so evil,” I sighed.
“Well, getting old is just a way of life really,” Harry spoke up.
“It’s still very sad,” I frowned. “I would love to meet him though,” I added.
We made small talk as we rode, and then Harry and I got out at Buckingham Palace.
“Did you have fun tonight?” Harry asked I we ambled down the hallway. My mind went back to the first night we spent together. Back then I had a ‘fairytale’ crush on him, but now I just loved him as my best friend.
“Yea I did, so what do you think we should do tomorrow?” I asked seriously.
“Do you want to go shopping?” Harry suggested.
Shopping was actually the perfect plan. To the world it will seem like Harry was just another miserable boyfriend, dragged along by his girlfriend to shop. But no one but Harry, Seth and I will know the truth.
“Sure that sounds like a lot of fun,” I laughed.
We were at the door and I gave him a really long hug before I went into my room.
Because of the time difference, I was wide awake, so I took this time to call Seth.
“Hey beautiful,” Seth yawned.
“Did I wake you?” I asked seriously.
“Of course you did,” Seth laughed. “But there’s no one I’d want calling me at this hour than you,” he promised.
“So how’s life going on your end?” I asked meekly.
“Do you want my story, or what the media is saying?” Seth joked.
“Both,” I smiled.
“Well I’m doing great knowing that I’m not a loser like the media is saying,” Seth told me. “I do miss you though,” he added.
“I know you do thank you so much for letting me do this,” I mumbled.
“Hey, I think I was saying the same thing when you let me go to that strip club,” Seth joked, this made me laugh.
“How are things going with Harry?” Seth changed the subject.
“I’m actually meeting his dad tomorrow,” I told him.
“That’s way cool,” Seth was surprised.
We talked for a few more minutes, and then I let him go back to sleep. As I hung up the phone, I started to cry. I hated being so exposed in the media like this. Everyone thought I was awful for dumping Seth and immediately running to Harry. Was I really doing a good deed by helping Harry hide his sexuality like this?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. But a lot of B.S. is going on. Love you guys a lot who are still reading this.