Sequel: City Lights
Status: Active

I Am the Ocean, I Am the Sea

I Can't Like Her

Ricky was still in his room, writing down a short story he composed. It was in fact, about Juliet. All he did was change her name and appearance. 

There was a knock at the door. He quickly stuffed the paper in the dresser and once again, began reading his book.

"What?"

The door opened and in walked Chris. He sat at the chair and looked at Ricky. 

"Don't get mad I just wanna know, but who's Juliet?"

Ricky put down his book and looked out the window.

"She's a girl I met. And before you go running off with conclusions, just a friend. Nothing more." 

Chris nodded his head and noticed the paper that Ricky had  been writing on. He took it out of the dresser and began reading. 

Ricky looked over at Chris, his eyes widened. He didn't mind Chris reading over his work, but this was something private. Before Chris could finish reading, Ricky scrambled over to Chris and ripped the paper out of his hands.

"What the fuck Rick?"

"This is something personal." Ricky replied.

"Okay then."

Chris walked out of Ricky's room leaving the door wide open. Angelo was sitting in clear view of Ricky. This was making him uneasy.

"Hey I need to talk to you Olson!" 

Ryan came into view and walked into his room.

"What's up with you?"

"Are you mad because of Juliet?" 

Ricky scoffed and began pushing Ryan out. Him being smaller than Ryan, Ricky had no luck so he gave up and sat at his desk.

"I was talking to Juliet today. And you won't fucking believe what she told me. I gave no clue why she said it but it could possibly make sense for you."

"What is it then."

"While I was asking her questions and all, she yelled that she was jealous." Ryan said and scratched his head.

"Jealous? What?"

Ricky got up and looked out the window. The salon where Juliet worked was in clear view. 

'Why would Juliet be jealous?' he thought.

"Listen, you should go talk to her but right now I'm fucking hungry. Later."

Ryan walked out if the room and the apartment. Ricky walked out of his room and sat next to Josh.

"Why you guys always here? Not that I don't enjoy your company. But why don't you ever stay at your own places?" Ricky asked and laughed.

"Someone's in a better mood." Angelo said.

Ricky slowly nodded his head and began watching. 

"Tomorrow, fucking Creatures debuts. Fucking awesome, can't wait for the kids to see. Don't be pissed of Olson."

Ricky gave a thumbs up and   closed his eyes.

'I can't like her.' Ricky thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
How many times have I updated today? Like I said, I'm gonna try and finish this before I leave. Look out for more updates possibly today an tomorrow.

comments = updates

(Don't forget to check out my newest story. If you liked this one then I'm sure you'll like that one. It's another Motionless In White Story.)