Sequel: City Lights
Status: Active

I Am the Ocean, I Am the Sea

Goodbye Rick Olson

Ricky was all that came up in Juliet's mind. Him, him, him.

"Stop thinking about him." Juliet mumbled to herself.

The door opened and in walked Ashley. Juliet was more than surprised to see her, she wasn't due home for another couple days.

"What are you doing here?"

"Decided to come back. I couldn't leave you here by yourself."

Juliet got up and hugged Ashley.
Juliet told Ashley about all the drama that went on while she was gone. Even the personal things that went on with her and Ricky.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to help you out." Ashley said.

"No it's fine, really. I'm 100% okay now." Juliet smiled.

Juliet helped Ashley with a her bags and began cooking. 

~~~

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean I know you said you were alright but I can see it. What's wrong?" Ashley asked.

Juliet said nothing.

"Just tell me what's wrong."

"I can't stop thinking about Ricky. I now I like him, a lot. Before I just used to deny it but I do like him. A lot too."

"You should go tell him. Before something gets in the way. Call him." Ashley said and smiled.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you about school and all. I am going to ACAD,"

"I know. You said you'll come back when you're finished. I get it." Ashley butted in.

"That's the thing. I was talking with my mom and she sobered up, a lot. After I'm finished with school, I'm not coming back here. I'm going back to Toronto." Juliet confessed.

Ashley was silent for a bit but then looked up at Juliet and smiled.

"It's fine."

Juliet hugged Ashley. She really was going to miss her while she was away. She got up and picked up the phone and dialed Ricky's number.

~~~

Ricky had got a call from Juliet. He was happy to be talking to her again and he was on his way to meet up with her at the coffee shop. 

He walked inside and saw Juliet sitting in the back. He smiled and walked over to her sitting down in front of her. 

Ricky had grown feelings for Juliet. All the time they spent together just made him like her more and more.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" he asked.

"Well. We've spent a lot of time together and Somethings happened. I'm just gonna come out and say it, Ricky Olson, I like you. A lot." she said and quickly looked away.

Ricky just started at Juliet. She looked up at him and then looked away again.

Ricky began thinking. Having a relationship with Juliet would be great, they had a lot in common. She was basically the girl version of him. He smiled to himself. He was thinking that Juliet was the one.

But a those happy thoughts went away. There was one thing that would come between them. The band. He'd always be touring and leaving Juliet alone. This was something he didn't want to go through.

"Uh Juliet?"

"Yeah?" she said and smiled.

This was it, he was going to break poor Juliet's heart.

"I don't like you."

She stared into his eyes.

"What?"

He was going it again. He really hated himself right now.

"I said I don't like you. We shouldn't see each other anymore."

"That's it? You just say no and won't give me a chance?" Juliet's eyes began to tear up. Her voice was shaky.

"I don't wanna see you anymore. Go to your school but don't come back. I don't wanna have anything to do with you."

Juliet was crushed, the guy she really liked just gave up. Ricky hated himself so much. All he said was lies but it was for the best.

"Fine then. I'll go and I won't come back. Goodbye Rick Olson." 

By now she was crying. She just left and Ricky was sitting there all alone. Was it for the best? Or was he just scared? 

The girl that was the one, he hurt. He looked toward the doors but Juliet was no longer in sight.  That was the last time he was going to see Juliet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who got wifi? That's right, me(: I'm sad to say that I've decided to end the story here :(
I'd like to thank all the people that read and subscribed to this story. AND for all the awesome comments you guys left, I enjoyed reading them(:

So. If you guys liked the story, should I do a sequel? Let me know.