Sequel: City Lights
Status: Active

I Am the Ocean, I Am the Sea

Scranton, A New Home

After getting across the border Juliet was just bassically driving around. She had no where to go and she didn't even have the right kind of money. She decided to drive around for a local bank and see if she could switch her money. Her phone vibrated and she looked down at it, Chelsea.

She opened it and the text read:
Hey where are you? I've been trying to get a hold of you for a while now. Text me when you get this.

"I'm sorry Chelsea, I didn't mean to abandon you." Juliet said.

She found a bank and pulled into the parking lot. She wasn't used to the place, there was so much she needed to learn. The currency was different so that was a major thing she really needed to learn. She got out of her car and into the bank.

~~~

It took a good 20 minutes for her to finally get the money she needed. She only got 500 but that was better than nothing. She drove around for a while and it soon turned into 2 days. 2 days with no sleep and trying to find a place to stay. Finally she found a place. A place in Scranton, PA.

'Room for Rent'

She drove up to the house and parked across the street. The house wasn't the greatest house but if it was something she could afford, she was down for it. Juliet got out of the car and walked up to the house. She knocked on the door and waited a couple of seconds before the door opened.

A woman in her early 20s stood infront of her. She had long blonde hair, a small figure. She was at least a foot smaller than Juliet.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"I was wondering abou the room?" Juliet spoke.

"Sure. Come on on. Tea?"

"Sure." Juliet said and smiled.

She followed the woman into the house and she sat down on the couch. The inside of the place was much more better looking than the outside. It was a cozy liitle place. There were pictures everywhere. From places like Paris, London, Germany. Just everywhere. Juliet was amazed at how much the woman had been around; unlike herself who has never been outside of Canada.

"So your interested in the room?"

Juliet took the cup of tea and nodded her head.

"The room's in decent shape and the rent isn't a whole lot. Just $150 a month. Oh and my name's Ashely." she said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Juliet. And I think I'll take up the offer. Can I see the room before I make my choice?"

Ashley got up and Juliet followed her to the room. The room was bigger than her old one. The walls were a bright blue color and there was already furniture set up in the room. There was even a computer set up and it wasn't an old one but a Mac. Juliet smiled to herself. She was going to take up the offer.

"I'll take it." Juliet said and turned around.

Ashley smiled and began to tell Juliet all about the neighborhood. What life was like there and she even askled questions about living in Canada.

~~~

"You can settle in anytime you want." Ashley stated.

"Thank you. And I think I'll settle in right now. I already have my stuff in my car but do you know if there's a place that's hiring right now? I kind of need the job."

"Actually where I work, the lady quit and there's an open spot. I'll talk to the manager and she if you can get the job. You should sleep because well, you look like a zombie." Ashley said and giggled.

"Thanks and I thin I will." Juliet yawned.

She walked up to her new room and threw herself onto the bed. She was starting a new life. Living in a new country. A new place. A new house, and a new bed. Juliet smiled to herself before drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter? Ya! Oh and Ricky makes an apperance in the next chapter. Well please give me some feedback.