Sequel: City Lights
Status: Active

I Am the Ocean, I Am the Sea

No Yelling Or Bottles Breaking

It had been almost 2 weeks since Juliet moved to Scranton. She was settled in and everything was great; no yelling or bottles breaking.

"Hey Juliet I was wondering if you could take my shift today at work. I know this is your day off and all but I could really use the break." Juliet said.

"Sure. It's the least I could do." Juliet said with a smile. 

Juliet looked down at the tiny watch that rested on her wrist. 12:39 pm. 

"Damn. Only have 20 minutes to get ready." 

She began rushing around and looking for some clothes to wear. Juliet rummaged through her dresser grabbing anything she could find and quickly through on the clothes.

It had been about 10 minutes when Juliet was finally finished getting ready. Ashley had reminded her to lock up the salon before she left. 

"Don't worry about it." Juliet said and walked out the door. 

The shop was only 10 minutes away so there was no need for the car. Annie, the lady that lived next to the girls waved as she walked by the house.

"Hello Mrs. Adams!" Juliet called.

She continued her walk and soon got there in a jiffy. Inside she could see Joey, Ruby, and Samantha. There wasn't that much customers and this was a good thing for Juliet. 

"Hey Jules." Joey said with a smile.

"My name's Juliet, not Jules." she stated.

***Juliet's POV***

I sat at the desk with absolutely nothing to do. I really didn't see why she needed me to come in today.

"I'll be right back." I said.

I headed for the washroom and  drenched my face with water.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I promised, another chapter. It's just a filler =\ But I promise that tomorrow's chapter will be amazing. I get Amaka to come up with some amazing ideas like she always does. So once again, it's VERY short. But enjoy.