Sequel: City Lights
Status: Active

I Am the Ocean, I Am the Sea

Clueless

"I'm really sorry Juliet. I don't know why I was acting like that, forgive me?" Ricky pleaded.

Ricky finally gave in and decided to apologize to Juliet, he really didn't have a reason to be mad at her. If she wanted to move to Alberta then so be it. It was her life.

"Of course I forgive you. But you ain't mad that I'm gonna be leaving in a couple months?" she asked.

He smiled at her and shook his head. There really was bo reason to be pissed off. She was coming back but that wasn't gonna be for another 4 years. Ricky didn't mind.

"You wanna know what's weird?"

"What?" she asked.

"You've been here for some time now and you still haven't met the rest of my band. You only met Josh and Ryan."

Juliet yawned and took out her book.

"I'm not in the mood to interact with anyone right now. I'm much to tired." she lied.

Ricky rolled his eyes and pulled Juliet up off the couch, she looked at him in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to meet the rest of the guys." Ricky said and smiled.

Not letting go of Juliet's wrist pulled her out of the house and started walking to his place. Juliet zipped up her sweater and slowly walked behind Ricky.

"Rickyyyy!"

They both turned around to see a car driving toward them, inside were a couple of girls, underaged of course. Juliet quickly moved away from Ricky and watched as the girls surrounded him and taking pictures with him.

One of the girls looked over at Juliet and pointed. She looked to be about 16 or 17 and she whispered to the other girls. They began laughing and hugged Ricky. When Juliet saw them hugging him, she started to feel angry.

'Stupid little girls.' she thought to herself. 'Get away.'

After what seemed to be 10 minutes of the underaged girls, Juliet was pissed off so she began walking back home. As she passed Ricky and the girls, one of them stuck their toungue out at her. Juliet was pissed.

"Where you going Jules?" Ricky called.

"Home." she replied.

Juliet was jealous; not a good thing.

"What's wrong?" Ricky asked.

Juliet kept walking and not saying anything until the girls were gone from her sight. He asked again. Juliet said nothing again.

"Are you mad?"

"No. Tired." Juliet lied.

There was silence between the 2. And once Ricky and Juliet reached the house, she turned around and told Ricky to go home. Slamming the door on his face. Ricky had no idea what Juliet was mad about so he knocked on the door but Juliet didn't answer.

Confused, he began walking home. Ricky was clueless as to why Juliet was mad at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I have inspiration again! I like this chapter, a lot. I'll update as much as I can before I leave. Thank you to those who have been commenting and subscribing to this story(: Keep the comments coming, I enjoy reading what you lovely people say.

comments=updates