Sequel: City Lights
Status: Active

I Am the Ocean, I Am the Sea

Bummed Out

"You're really starting to bum me out. What the fuck is up?" Chris asked.

Ricky looked up at Chris and went back to reading. He was still pretty upset about what happened earlier in the week. 

"I'm fine. What makes you think I'm not okay?"

"Hmm let's see. All you do is read books, you do nothing, and you never go out anymore." Ryan butted in.

"I like reading. You guys know that." 

Chris rolled his eyes and sat on the couch. Chris and the others have been spending a lot of time at Angelo and Ricky's place. Something to do I guess.

"You're reading more than you usually do. Must be a great fucking book." Josh said.

Ricky looked up at Josh and glared. He took his book and went into his room, slamming the door behind him.

"What the fuck?" Ryan spat.

Angelo walked out of the kitchen and looked toward Ricky's room. This was some very unusual behavior for him, he wasn't really the type of guy to get all pissy.

"Seriously, what the fucks wrong with that guy?" Chris asked.

Josh shrugged his shoulders and flipped through the channels. Stoping on Ace of Cakes, a smile formed in his face.

"I think I know. Catch you guys later." Ryan said and left the place. 

"I have no clue as to what the fucks going on. No one tells me anything anymore." Angelo said and walked back into the kitchen. 

"I'll fill you in!" Josh yelled. "Ricky's pissed off."

"Pretty self explanatory. Where did Ryan go?"

"Probably to Juliet's place."

"Who's that?"

Angelo walked out if the kitchen and sat next to Josh, stealing the remote from him and changing it to The Office.

"I'm pretty pumped for Creatures. We worked hard so the kids better like it." Angelo stated.

"Ricky better not act how he's acting now. I'll pound him if he does." Chris said and chuckled.

~~~

"He's acting like a little bitch. What'd you do to him?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing." Juliet replied.

"Hmm, so have you considered that date with Ricky?" he asked.

Juliet looked at Ryan in surprise, he still remembered that stupid thing? She sat back and began filling out papers.

"He's probably mad because you're moving."

"That's not the reason." 

"Then what is?"

Juliet was getting a little annoyed with all the questions Ryan was asking. She was a private person.

Ryan continued with all the questions until Juliet finally blew up.

"I was jealous okay!?" she yelled.

Everyone in the salon looked at Juliet in shock. Ryan quickly looked away and took out his phone.

"Oh look at the time. I've gotta get back to what I was doing." 

He quickly exited the shop and Robbie was next to Juliet. She started filling out papers again and not saying anything.

"Maybe you should take the day off."

"You're not the manager."

Robbie was shocked. He only knew Juliet to be this nice girl but lately she's been acting like a total bitch to everyone.

He walked away and went back to what he was doing. It was times like this that Juliet really needed her mom but she was to caught up in her booze and whiskey to care. 

This was her chance, her chance to finally make amends with Kim. She took out her phone and dialed the number home. After 5 rings someone finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Mom?" Juliet spoke.

"Jules? Is it really you?" Kim asked.

"Y-Yeah. How've you been?"

"I'm so happy to hear from you. You had me worried sick, no phone calls, letters, anything."

Juliet spoke for a long time with her mom Kim. She learned that Kim had kicked Dylan out of the house. Kim also told Juliet that she'd been sober for a month and a half; the news made Juliet happy.

Juliet spoke about where she lived, what it was like, and all the friends she'd made. She also spoke of moving to Alberta to go to school. Kim was happy for her daughter.

"Well when you finish, can you come home? It isn't the same without you."

Juliet thought to herself. She really didn't have a reason to move back to Scranton. She had no family here. 

"Sure. I'll come home." Juliet smiled, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I love you baby. I can't wait for your return. I've gotta go, call me later."

"Okay." 

Juliet hung up the phone an burst out I tears. This caught Amber's attention.

"Jules," she spoke. "what's wrong?"

"I can't do this anymore." Juliet sobbed.

"What?" Amber asked.

"This. I have no family here. And, ugh Ricky." 

Amber hugged Juliet and toon her to the back where they could talk in private.

"What about Ricky?" 

"I don't know. He just makes me happy when I'm with him. I don't think he'll forgive me. He wanted me to go to school here but I chose Alberta." 

Amber hugged Juliet again.

"It sounds like you like the guy." 

"I don't know. Probably."

Amber began telling Juliet that everything was going to be okay. She began telling her that she had friends that really cared for her, even though she'd only been there for a short amount of time.

"Thanks Amber. I think I'm gonna go home now." 

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

Juliet walked out the doors and back to her and Ashley's Place. It was pretty lonely there now because Ashley was in San Diego visiting her family. She wasn't coming back for another 2 weeks.

Juliet was slipping into a depression.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER FRICKIN UPDATE! Haha it's 5 in the morning. And I'm just really in the mood to write. I've got many ideas for this and I'm hoping you guys will like em. This chapter kind of came to me when I was, well actually still listening to Hurt by Get Scared. For today, I might possibly update a whole bunch. I wanna try get this story finished before I leave.

Can I get some comments? Please? Comments = Updates.

Thank you for reading and subscribing(: (And don't forget to check out my newest story. It involves Angelo(: Tell me what you think about that one.)