Status: hopefully active!

Get Better With Time

chapter 3

Draco’s cold grey eyes flashed dark.

“Then you’ll have to accept it. There is no escaping this.” I nodded and dropped my head. “It’s interesting seeing Kalen McGreggor weak.” My eyes narrowed.

“It’s the last time you’ll see it. I am not weak. I am not someone that you’ll be able to push around. Be prepared for a battle.”

“It seems I’ve won the battle, love.”

“Then prepare for a war.” With that, I spun on my heel and entered my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I plopped down on my bed before grabbing a pillow and screaming into it as loud as possible. Chloe and Zaila rushed in, jumping on my bed on either side of me.

“What was that about?”

“What did the Dark Lord say?” I shook my head.

“He hinted at a marriage, but nothing else! I mean, what if it’s not Draco?” Chloe made an odd face before patting me on the shoulder.

“Love, I’m almost positive it will be Draco. As much of a prat as he is, you two make an amazing looking couple.” I growled before slamming my body back on the bed, groaning.

“I feel like it’s always me that the bad stuff happens to.” Zaila hugged me from the side.

“No, you just pave the way. You’re the oldest of the three of us. We’ll be right behind you soon enough.” Chloe nodded in agreement.

“I’m sorry if I’m taking this out on you. Life just bloody sucks!” We all started giggling madly. I stood up and walked over to my dresser to pull out some pajamas. “I think it’s time for bed.”

“Tonight has been rather trying.” I raised one eyebrow. “We met some Potentials tonight. It was horrid.”

“Oh yeah? More horrid than Draco Malfoy?” Zaila nodded dramatically.

“Try Blaise Zabini-“ Zaila started.

“And Gage Travers,” Chloe finished. “They’re awful. Travers made at least ten sexual comments the whole time we were talking.”

“Zabini was no better. Believe me.” I giggled as I changed.

“You two are dorks. Big ones.” After as little conversation about the night as possible, the three of us fell asleep. Tomorrow was the big day after all.

Mornings at my parent’s house were always lovely. I sat on the balcony drinking a warm cup of tea waiting for the girls to wake up. It still had not been decided what they were wearing that night. I breathed the calm in deeply. It was such a rare moment of peace in my busy life. I felt a presence behind me.

“Morning lovie. You ready to shop today,” I asked Chloe. She grinned and nodded excitedly.

“I’ll go wake up Zaila!”

“I’m already up ,you idiot, and dressed.” I rolled my eyes at my rather odd friends and then stood up from my chair, pulling my hoodie down while I stretched.

“You’re always dressed so cute,” I said looking over Chloe’s coral pants and bright blue shirt. She grinned and thanked me. Zaila was dressed similar to myself, in comfy clothes. I grinned over at her as she shook her head disapprovingly.

“Are we ready yet,” Zaila groaned. I nodded and grabbed both of their hands, dragging them downstairs.

“Father! Father,” I shouted around downstairs. The older Irish man walked out from the kitchen, holding a newspaper.

“What?”

“We’re going shopping for the party tonight.”

“I thought you already had your dresses?” I nodded, rolling my eyes as the same time.

“I do. The girls don’t.” He nodded.

“Have fun. Be safe.”

“Thank you daddy!”
♠ ♠ ♠
so... sorry for the shortness! That just felt like a decent stopping place! the next one will hopefully be out soon! I'm super busy doing a play with school right now so life is pretty crazy! I love you guys! thank you for reading and make sure you subscribe, comment, and rec if you liked it:) oh! and follow me on twitter, @Dreat1994

<3
Andrea