‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Fights

Neche’s POV

“Mina what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

Bear looked up at us and I motioned for him to keep eating before dragging Mina to the closest bedroom, which happen to be her and Jason’s.

“What’s going on?” I repeated and she mumbled.

“Huh?”

“Brian called and he… Jason… girl,” she choked out making me even more confused.

“Will you just tell me what the fuck is going on?” I snapped and so did she.

She swung her arm and knocked off a picture of her and Jason off of the dresser. The glass cluttered on the floor causing me to jump. We both fell in silence and she finally calmed down.

“Jason cheated on me.” She whimpered out before collapsing to her knees.

I rushed to her side and held onto her.
___
After about 30 minutes of crying Mina had calmed down and was fuming.

“Calm down,” I sighed.

“No! That bastard cheated on me after 5 years! Five fucking years and he goes and cheats!”

“We don’t even know if it’s true or not! Didn’t you say Brian told you?”

“Yeah and?!”

“He could’ve lied; we both know he’s still hung up on the fact that Jason got you and he didn’t!”

“It’s not even like that anymore. He’s over it!”

“Bullshit!”

“Oh so you’re saying if Zacky called you right now and said this shit you’d believe him but if Brian calls me it’s his chance to win me over?!”

“That’s different and you know it.”

“Yeah how?”

“He’s over it!” She scoffed and laughed humorlessly. “Look we’re getting nowhere fighting,” I replied calmly. “Let me call Matt and ask him,” I reasoned and she shrugged.

The phone rang a few moments before a tired sounding Matt answered.

“Hey Babe, did I wake you?”

“No, I was going to head to bed; the guys and I had a long night,” he chuckled and I bit my lip.

I didn’t like the sound of this already.

“I need to ask you something…”

“Okay, shoot.”

“Did Jason cheat on my sister?” I blurted out; I was a blunt person when it came to stuff like this.

Matt was quiet for a long time; thinking of an excuse maybe?

“No, what makes you ask that?” He sounded offended.

“No reason… just wondering; so no infidelity on this tour right?” I asked.

“Nope.” Oh no, he’s pissed.

“Babe don’t get mad; I was just making-“

“No Nech its fine. You don’t trust us… after 5 years you don’t trust us?! Neche; we have a son together. Jason loves Mina like a fat kid loves cake,” I would’ve laughed if I wasn’t so upset. “I can’t believe you would ask me that!”

“I’m sorry but-“

“No Nech, I gotta go. I’m going to sleep; alone like I always do on tour.” I bite my lip as the phone snapped shut.

I closed mine too and shook my head.

“So; what’d he say?”

“We got into a stupid fight over this shit!” I snapped.

A look of sympathy crossed her face for a moment before she snapped out of it.

“What did he say about Jason though?”

“He got all defensive saying he didn’t and would never cheat,” I explained and her brows furrowed. “What?” I asked.

“Why would he get defensive if he didn’t cheat?” She frowned and I shrugged.

“He wouldn’t lie about this…”

“Bullshit! It’s his brother!”

“So!”

“If I cheated on Jason would you lie for me?” I bite my lip.

“Are you making me pick between my brother-in-law and my own sister?” She nodded and I sighed.

“Exactly! He’s lying… Jason cheated on me,” tears poured out of her eyes again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m super tired and rushed to get this out before 10.

I finally got my freakin hair the way I want >.> Fucking took me 3 weeks to turn scene xD
Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche Narcissist