‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Like Father Like Son

Neche’s POV

I laid on my bed next to a sleeping Bear and stayed quiet as I heard the boys come home. I knew it was them because they managed to be loud.

I rolled my eyes and looked up as my bedroom door opened. Matt smiled sheepishly at me and I shook my head.

“Did we wake you?”

“No I was up,” I said.

He walked in and put his suitcase near the closet door to go through tomorrow. He noticed Bear and gave me a confused look.

“He wanted to wait in here for you but fell asleep.”

He nodded and started to undress down to his boxers. He climbed in on the other side of Bear after leaning over and giving me a small peck and we both soon fell asleep.
___
My eyes fluttered open and I stayed still for a moment. It was morning and Matt and Bear were still asleep. I knew everyone else was too because it was quiet in the house.

I looked over at the two most important males in my life. The blog jumped to the front of my mind as I looked at them and noticed how different they did look.

He had my hair and nose but nothing that even looked remotely close to his dad; no just Trey. I frowned at the thought; his eyes, his mouth.

I looked at Matt and giggled softly; he and Bear’s mouth hung open slightly and soft snores came from both; both laid spread out on the bed and hogged up all of the covers from me.

I wish the shit talkers could see this part of Bear; the one that was exactly like his dad. Maybe he didn’t have his blood but he sure had his habits. He may have different colored eyes but if you asked what his favorite color was he’d give the same answer as Matt. I don’t care if their lips aren’t shape the same they say the something’s with them.

As far as I’m concerned and as far as I see; Matt is his father and no random stranger was going to tell me otherwise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update! I wanted to get this out because I thought it was a cute idea to make Bear just like his dad; did you all like it?

Anyway! Comment and everything!
-Neche Narcissist