‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Sequel!

Betrayed

Yes, Yes I Will

He stood up and knelt beside the bed, “Marry me, Mina? Be mine and only mine forever?”
“Jason?” I looked at him, eyes wide. He took my left hand in his and looked up at me, smiling expectantly.
“I love you Mina.” He said simply, kissing the palm of my hand. With my right hand, I lightly brushed my hand across the side of his face and through his long dark hair. I smiled to myself as it really dawned upon me what he was asking.
“I love you Jason. Yes. Yes I’ll marry you.”
His eyes lit up and he stood, pulling me up with him, “Really?”
I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me, twirling me around. He set me down, cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. He led me back to the bed and had me lay down, lifting my shirt so he could kiss my stomach.
“I want a baby in here,” he whispered against my tan skin.
I lifted his head and pulled him towards me so I could kiss him. His hand dragged across my stomach, lifting my shirt higher before he pulled it up over my head.
“You’re so beautiful, Mina,” he whispered against my neck, sending shivers down my spine, “I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Three hours later, I woke up snuggled against Jason’s bare chest. I lightly ran my fingers up and down the tattoos covering his arms before I kissed his shoulder.
“I’m sorry I ever doubted you,” I mumbled into his chest. I heard him chuckle, the sounds rumbling through his chest and felt his arm wrap about my shoulders, his calloused fingers tracing along my skin.
I looked up to see his dark brown eyes looking at me. He curled his free hand in my hair and pulled me up so our lips could meet. We only pulled apart when someone knocked on the door. With a flick of his wrist, Jason covered us with the blanket.
“Yeah?” he called.
The door opened slightly to reveal Matt and Neche with matching smirks on their faces. I rolled my eyes.
“Yes?”
“We’re going out for lunch. Get your sexy asses out of bed and get ready. Bear wants to say him, so hurt up,” Matt winked at us. I groaned and buried my head in Jason’s shoulder and felt him chuckle again.
“Alright, alright! Give us fifteen minutes to shower and get ready.”
Matt nodded before closing the door. We heard them walk into the living room and announce that we had made up and would be showering together. I heard a chorus of laughter and Bear ask why we got to take showers together. Jason laughed again and I couldn’t help but smile. I was so happy our family was back together that I totally forgot the sneaking suspicion that maybe all was not as well as Jason wanted me to seem. But for now, Brian’s words hid in the back of my mind as Jason pulled me into the shower. It was good to have him home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! I'd say yes in a heartbeat <3

So what do you thinks going to happen now that the boys are home? Looking forward to my wifeys take on lunch now that everyones home!

Love you guys so much thanks for the support with this story <3
Comment Subscribe and Banner :)

Kels